Nook color is out of date?

Search This thread

windsoft2008

Feb 14, 2011
Hanoi
I have bought a nook color for 12 months ago, at this time I was very exciting with it but now i feel it so boring, anyone have same idea?:(

bobstro

Jun 6, 2009
I have bought a nook color for 12 months ago, at this time I was very exciting with it but now i feel it so boring, anyone have same idea?:(
Either find better video to watch on it, or give us a hint about what you want. The old saying "familiarity breeds contempt" is especially true with technology. You're probably coming to terms from having paid $200-250 for what is now $120-150 only a few months later.

It is a NOOK Color, so your ability to customize is limited only by your imagination. It won't be a $400 tablet no matter what you do, but within its constraints, it does a hell of a lot.

So no. I don't find my NC boring. What I DO on it can be boring. Maybe you should take up coding for it to scratch your own personal itch?

IFLATLINEI

Dec 27, 2010
I felt the same way. Then I flashed mirage Kang rc1. Now my Galaxy Nexus has taken the back seat to the Nook.

SeaFractor

Jun 16, 2011
SeaTac
20 years ago when I was into PC retail, I would semi jokingly tell customers "You know it'll be obsolete the moment you leave our store". :p

aj555

Mar 15, 2012

Nook Color is an ereader for reading books and pdfs. It's not a tablet at all. You can change the rom to make it a tablet and use some stuff on it. But if you wanted something just for entertainment you should just get an ipad or something.

k8108

Jun 27, 2010
Isn't it great that for something obsolete, we still have development for the nook. When I think I'm getting bored, I try out a different rom, new apps, new launchers, new themes, etc. I think my $250 spent on my NC over a year ago was the best money ever spent!

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium