[SCRIPT] [PORT] make your device more faster and kill the lag :-D

Search This thread

guiguid66

Dec 22, 2010
Thanks, it seems working.
In fisrt step, UI is faster, no lags.

I'll test big apps with hudge memory foot print (Osmand)

vick007

Jul 31, 2011
Quilmes, Buenos Aires
-follow the 1 post instructions
-follow this intruction http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16635544&postcount=2 after the 1 instructions
- then go to the carpet in sdcard of v6supercharger with the Scriptmanager
- Run the 99Supercharger.sh with run as root and run on boot
View attachment 1061410
- press run on the top of the window and wait when supercharge complete apears press back and reboot
- and finally go to the widget of supercharger and run, follow the instructions when apears to put the number of options read, the 100% supercharged is maybe apears if you dont he send you to the guie.

if you like press thanks to me and zeppelinrox:D

Hello! thanks a lot! it says: Supercarged level: 100% supercharged, but do i have to put any number or it´s just to confirm we did all ok?? Thanks a lot!! :D:D:D

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
When the super charger is in 100% is nothing more to do you can try install the bulletprof or the lagnullfiler of course when you press the back bottom press leave in background

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

Reactions: vick007

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
You have a backup ? Is you have a backup try again make sure the pdf file has complete and run correctly the drivers with normal velocity

vick007

Jul 31, 2011
Quilmes, Buenos Aires
When the super charger is in 100% is nothing more to do you can try install the bulletprof or the lagnullfiler of course when you press the back bottom press leave in background

Hello again Ruben! you know, today i opened again the script on the desktop just to see the 100% and to be happy, but it says 50%... i read the web info it showd me but no resoult... what can i do to take it again to 100% ?? thanks a lot!! :D

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
Hello again Ruben! you know, today i opened again the script on the desktop just to see the 100% and to be happy, but it says 50%... i read the web info it showd me but no resoult... what can i do to take it again to 100% ?? thanks a lot!! :D

go to the script manager and go to the v6 supercharger in your sd card, go to the file 99 supercharger.sh select it an press the options run as root and run on boot and run the script when he finish reboot and open again the v6 supercharger

Reactions: vick007

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
already used it, new features on rc9 test9 are : Wheel Alignment and ICS service centre. made it 33 options now. and the ability to set wheel alignment to run on boot. atleast that whats i see..code changes, idk atm, ask Zepp :D

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
In the rc9 test9 what options use?

this is my settings

i set Prior scrolling speed to 2
i used LOCAL.PROP for supercharging
i set on boot:
- fix emissions (fixes FCs)
- Wheel Alignment (zipalign)
- Detailing (Clean databases)
i set system intergration of /init.rc

my launcher is set to Hard To Kill
Minfrees: i set auto (8,12,20,22,23,25 mb my prior value)

i installed:
22 - Nitro Lag Nullifier
you can choose (optional):
16 - the b00m STICK
17 - bulletProof Apps

i choose option when i feel lagging:
18 - Engine Flush
19 - Detailing

Last edited:
Reactions: herbesi01

vick007

Jul 31, 2011
Quilmes, Buenos Aires
Hello! i installed it on x10i rooted but originall rom, but always bootloop, i need to use seus ??

Hola lo probe en un x10i digamos el x10 grande, pero queda en la pantalla de sony, que hago lo revierto con el Seus? lo malo tambien es que no me carga la bateria ni nada :s un bajon! que me recomendas??

listo le hice un seus y ya... gracias!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the v6 supercharger WORK TO IN ICS :D by zeppelinrox only for root user some roms dont work :(

screenshot-1335402846046.png

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276

> download the script manager from google play and install
    > if you dont have a custom rom make sure download the lasted busybox from google play
    > them download the script from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021 ( the PDF file v6 supercharger update 9 RC8.2 or if you can try the test 10.1 try it ) NOTE IS NOT A PDF FILE DON'T OPEN
    > proceed to script manager and open the PDF file
    > is appear a window press the symbol of the scull ( run as root)
    screenshot-1335402799071.png
    > for the last step press run or execute then the script run and follow the steps indicate
    > for our small device execute the option 5 when the script finish the installation of the driver
    > when you press the option press back buttom and select the middel option and back for the screen
    > make a widget select the s manager and select the option v6 supercharger
    > when the widget is create rebot your phone

If your device explote or anything else is your own

Risk but is ease and don't produce a problems if you fail to install but is your more safe making a backup do the backup :D

Thanks for Zeppelinrox and press the thanks for me to please
    :D
    For ICS User, ease explanation and help

with the new script of zeppelinrox all is automated only need download the supercharger starter kit from here View attachment SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC1.zip unzip the pack and run the StartMeUp.sh with script mamager.
    when is this finished download the last script from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021
    (Is the update 9 rc9 test 12) and run as usual the script manager run atomated for you, remenber read and see all the script say an make sure you have wifi or date transfer activate with internet :eek:

after the service.jar is modified the boot of the device take to much long please be patient please and dont worry for anything

if you like press thanks to me and zeppelinrox
    :D
    what exactly does the supercharger ?
    ive read a lot but i dont relly find out what it really does.

is anybody so nice to tell me pls..

thx for reply

Messing with the Linux core system operations ;) noting more.
    Move you launcher from your front pocked to back one :D
    Increase decrease some IO stuffs in CPU ,R/W and etc.
    Nothing special ;) just change values.

You know what the nominall mean right ?
    Like your subwoofer (if you have one) om back of speacker you saw 120 W min. / 240 W nom. / 540 W max. Which mean you woofer work best on 240 W , its can blow your windows and can work on 540 W too but can cause heat and can burn ;)

That what's supercharger do ;) higher some values which increase "things" and "stufs" ;)

Messing with the Linux core system operations ;) noting more.
    Move you launcher from your front pocked to back one :D
    Increase decrease some IO stuffs in CPU ,R/W and etc.
    Nothing special ;) just change values.

You know what the nominall mean right ?
    Like your subwoofer (if you have one) om back of speacker you saw 120 W min. / 240 W nom. / 540 W max. Which mean you woofer work best on 240 W , its can blow your windows and can work on 540 W too but can cause heat and can burn ;)

That what's supercharger do ;) higher some values which increase "things" and "stufs" ;)

thx for your explanation.. ;)
    nice example.

So is it advisable or will it harm my device much ?
    Redownoad script file !!! REMOVE THE .PDF !!!!!!
    This is .sh file you must rename it after download.
    Go to Zep treath and READ READ READ if its not help do this - READ READ READ READ READ and once again READ the first post on Zepp thread ;)