(Q) Back plate

Search This thread

ATGkompressor

Jan 3, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A20
Google Pixel 7
When going through airport security has anyone ran into an issue with getting their phone taken apart? It's just where I've dropped it so many times the back plate is hard to stay on because alot of the little clips are broken...causes my battery to become dislodged resulting in random reboots.

Sent from an Allied Galaxy not so far away.....

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
When going through airport security has anyone ran into an issue with getting their phone taken apart? It's just where I've dropped it so many times the back plate is hard to stay on because alot of the little clips are broken...causes my battery to become dislodged resulting in random reboots.

I've been through several flights since I've had my S3 and they have never had me take apart my phone. I don't keep it on my person when I'm going through airport security though. Can't say I've had to take apart anything electronic through 4-5 roundtrip flights.

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
So just put it in a carry on?

Yes indeed. Makes the whole "empty your pockets" routine incredibly simple. The only item I have had to present is my laptop, but everyone has to remove it from the case and backpack. I've flown international a couple times and domestic, and going back to my last phone, I have flown way more and never had to take apart my cell. I don't think I've seen anyone do so either. But anyway, that's my suggestion if this keeps occurring to you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4