[Share] All Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares (2.3.X) Ever Released

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5617821

All Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares (2.3.X) Ever Released

Today I'm going to share links to all the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock firmwares (2.3.X) ever released. I know we already have similar threads here but the problem is all the download links are either broken or too slow. All thanks to androidxda.com. They have uploaded all the firmwares to Google Drive, so the downloads are easy, fast and reliable. Without furthur ado, go ahead and start downloading :cool:

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares (2.3.X)​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5617821

Flashing the Stock Firmwares using odin

Now that you have downloaded the stock firmware, time to flash them using odin. Oh wait! do you have odin? Have you installed all the necessary Samsung drivers? Well need help? You are at the right place :) All thanks to droidviews.com. They have uploaded all the necessary files including Drivers in the "Prepartions" section. If your PC can't recognize your phone, then it's usually the drivers. Start with "Preparations" section, follow up with the "How to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Ace Using Odin" to know more about how to flash the stock firmware using odin and finally finish it up with the "Device Caught in a Bootloop?" to get out of the bootloop ;)

How to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Ace Using Odin [GT-S5830]​

Reactions: sigma 6 and segule

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
All Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares Ever Released

ummm (thinking about your thread...:eek: :rolleyes:)

All Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares Ever Released?? ... this thread should be called "Some firmwares were released by Samsung for Galaxy Ace" :eek: :silly: :eek: (joke) :D :D

............................................................ FLASH!!! :eek:

OK I'll help you to honor the title of your thread :p :p :p

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Code:
CLICK ON THE TITLE OR ON THE IMAGE TO FLY 'N' GET AN ULTRAWESOME FIRM-WAVE SHOOT!!

(TROLL MODE ON - almost all firmwares :D)

Thank you tsar3000 for sharing all these Firmwares ;)

Code:
CLICK ON THE TITLE OR ON THE IMAGE TO FLY 'N' GET THE POWER OF GODS!!

HELLYEAH!! :D

Last edited:

juliusssss

Jul 21, 2013
Cádiz
Hi mahithm,

Thanks for your work.

I'm doing a study on the history of Android and i need a froyo rom for my old ACE. Can someone links me a froyo rom?

Thanks. Greetings.

PD: Sorry for my english

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5617821

Hi mahithm,

Thanks for your work.

I'm doing a study on the history of Android and i need a froyo rom for my old ACE. Can someone links me a froyo rom?

Thanks. Greetings.

The following 2 links are the only stock Froyo firmwares for Galaxy Ace S5830 that I could find. I haven't personally tried it so use it at your own risk. Here are the links,

Mod Edit links removed

Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: juliusssss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821
    All Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares (2.3.X) Ever Released

Today I'm going to share links to all the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock firmwares (2.3.X) ever released. I know we already have similar threads here but the problem is all the download links are either broken or too slow. All thanks to androidxda.com. They have uploaded all the firmwares to Google Drive, so the downloads are easy, fast and reliable. Without furthur ado, go ahead and start downloading :cool:

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares (2.3.X)​
    All Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares Ever Released

ummm (thinking about your thread...:eek: :rolleyes:)

All Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Stock Firmwares Ever Released?? ... this thread should be called "Some firmwares were released by Samsung for Galaxy Ace" :eek: :silly: :eek: (joke) :D :D

OK I'll help you to honor the title of your thread :p :p :p

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Code:
    CLICK ON THE TITLE OR ON THE IMAGE TO FLY 'N' GET AN ULTRAWESOME FIRM-WAVE SHOOT!!

(TROLL MODE ON - almost all firmwares :D)

Thank you tsar3000 for sharing all these Firmwares ;)

Code:
    CLICK ON THE TITLE OR ON THE IMAGE TO FLY 'N' GET THE POWER OF GODS!!

HELLYEAH!! :D
    D
    Deleted member 5617821

Now that you have downloaded the stock firmware, time to flash them using odin. Oh wait! do you have odin? Have you installed all the necessary Samsung drivers? Well need help? You are at the right place :) All thanks to droidviews.com. They have uploaded all the necessary files including Drivers in the "Prepartions" section. If your PC can't recognize your phone, then it's usually the drivers. Start with "Preparations" section, follow up with the "How to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Ace Using Odin" to know more about how to flash the stock firmware using odin and finally finish it up with the "Device Caught in a Bootloop?" to get out of the bootloop ;)

How to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Ace Using Odin [GT-S5830]​
    Mod Edit

Stuck

:)

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    Hi mahithm,

Thanks for your work.

Thanks. Greetings.