Smartq smart watch P1 Available May 4th for $159.95 USD WITH VID*** UPDATED 5/5/14***

Search This thread

riahim

Jun 11, 2012
Hopefully they will actually release it this time rather than keep pushing it back, lol.
Anyhow, looking forward to all the new things after google io

doc_lee

Aug 10, 2006
New release date...July 10th. Grrrrr. I really want to see the final product here. With Android 4.4 on it, it should be able to handle Wear in addition to its own launcher.

riahim

Jun 11, 2012
Does anyone know if that July 10th date is still accurate? Why do I get the feeling that it's not...

doc_lee

Aug 10, 2006
There is no firm release date yet. New email from Sherry over at Smartq stated they hope to have it released before August.

doc_lee

Aug 10, 2006
Looks like the P1 might not happen. From Sherry over at Smart Devices:

"Dear Dr.Lee,

Good day!

I'm very sorry first for the late reply! About P1, actually, i'm also very eagerly to wish it could be released ASAP, but there is sth happened. U know we are not only a manufacturer with our own brand, but also we are a design house. Our whole engineer team are busy to do the developing on a big case, it's another kind of wearable device, so now our P1 is delayed. Sorry for this!"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks kenharmsfl10

With heart sensor
    and direct call feature

Smartq smart watch P1

Available May 4th
    Price: $159.95

- Thanks JarlSX

"Hong Kong Electronics Fair, which is generally regarded as the most influential digit technology event in Asia, will be held in Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo from Apr.12th to Apr.15th. SmartDevices will be there with a variety of new smart wearable devices. The new smart watch with features such as call functions and heart rate monitor is well worth your time.
    SmartDevices is looking forward to your visit the Booth 3F37 in Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo."

Credits goes to KingYee for the pictures.
    One Reseller has additional details

the site www.iProTablet.com -- has additional details on the new Smart Devices P1 model smart watch.

pics of the H1?

the P1 looks nice, how thin is it?
    Youtube video player isn't working for me... if some1 can help me, it would be nice.

you need to put the HpFS7hhANIQ in the youtube tags, not the entire link

paste HpFS7hhANIQ, select it, then click the youtube icon
    http://www.iprotablet.com - at least they've bothered to update their date ...now to 28th [emoji16] maybe they are waiting for LG to show their watch on the 27th at 6pm UK time.

When I emailed SmartQ, Alien (that's right he's email sig' was Alien) said not ready yet.