[APP][WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA][23.10.2009] Pocket Coffee Mobile 1.0

Search This thread

stefhahn

Jul 28, 2009
Wow, great and funny little app!!!!

100000 Grazie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But - would it be possible to implement other skins i.e. machines, esp. I love La Pavoni:

writeimg70.asp

ciao,
Stefan

abhi_agga

Jul 15, 2009
Hi, I have Asus P835, and it is wvga. but when i run the application, it just hangs and deos nothing, i cannot see the application, and i have to shut the application through task manager, it also happens for many other apps, i have tried resetting my phone and installing again but same problem persists. can anyone please give me a solution to this. thanx

bbonzz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2008
if "many other apps" do the same, i guess the problem is the phone and not the app(s). But don't know where can be the problem... The P835 has 288MB ram, so you should be plenty of memory. My apps don't use strange drivers (everything you need is already embedded), so the problem is not that you're missing something... Really don't know

abhi_agga

Jul 15, 2009
hey bro, i checked, i can play other games and all and many programs work also. but i downloaded all ur programs but none work, i got .net 3.5

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
.net is useless, since as told everything needed is already embedded. try to install qvga version: i know it's too small and you'll see it only half screen; but try anyway. if it starts, this means you haven't enough free memory to use the wvga version (qvga use less resources, since of course graphics are smaller). If it doesn't start at all, again i guess there's something wrong with your device (and can't imagine what: it works on all htc devices and also on samsungs...)

brunoq

Sep 17, 2006
Very good application. Even in France, we say

"et çà fait aussi le café ? !!! "

YES ;-)

erichss

Mar 30, 2008
have your friends ever told you "cool phone, but does it makes coffe? No? A pity...". Well, now your device will also make coffee. And not only: cappuccino, tea, milk, hot chocolate...

Here is the Windows Mobile "light" version: it has no timebomb, but he coffee machine only gives two products.
If you like it, send me a small donation (a cup of coffee is more than enough :). Please, write you donation is for Pocket Coffee Mobile) and i'll send you the Windows Mobile full version.

Usage:
Click the display and select the product. Once the coffe machine has finished to pour coffe, click on the cup to display it alone and offer your friends a fresh cup of coffee. Then click again to come back to coffee machine. Click on "off" symbol on coffee machine to exit.

Products:
-short espresso, 1 cup
-short espresso, 2 cups

Other products available in full version:
-long espresso, 1 cup
-long espresso, 2 cups
-moroccan, 1 cup
-moroccan, 2 cups
-cappuccino
-american coffee
-hot chocolate
-tea
-milk

Credits:
Some sounds are from freesounds.org
- the cup on table sound is by bigjoedrummer
- the coffee pouring is by klankschap
- the frothing milk is by tlipfert

DOWNLOAD:
DIRECTLY FROM MY WEBSITE

Sounds like a cool app. But I noticed something about the link in your signature of "all apps at my site"....the apps that link to the freewareppc site all link to the pocketnoise app.....

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
Sounds like a cool app. But I noticed something about the link in your signature of "all apps at my site"....the apps that link to the freewareppc site all link to the pocketnoise app.....
Please, explain. The link on my signature links to my website homepage. Freewareppc is not my site, so what that's got to do with it?

Paterr

Dec 16, 2009
Pocket Coffee Mobile 1.0 (2010/01/22)

Hello;

ALL the light versions installed on my HD2 (WM 6.5 Pro) have the same "french" message:
Le programme ne pourra pas s'executer correctement car il a été conçu pour une version antérieure du logiciel, Windows":confused:

And it works (!!!!) one time and no more;

Do you know why ???? and what is "the solution" ???

Thanks

Paterr

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
You probably will see the same message installing the 90% of software: it's because i don't limit the installation to a specific device, but leave it "opened". But it's not an error, it's simply a "warning message"
btw, the french translation is not correct: "ne pourra pas s'executer" is a definitive sentence, while the right translation is "pourrait ne pas s'executer" :)

Paterr

Dec 16, 2009
Sorry;

1 - I confirm the french message
"Le programme ne pourra pas s'executer correctement car il a été conçu pour une version antérieure du logiciel Windows".

2 - It run on time and no more????

I have WM 6.5

Thanks