Att galaxy note 3 rooting

Search This thread

lulu217783

Apr 12, 2010
Where is the guide on how to root the att note 3?? best method noob friendly or a video to follow as I don't want to brick my phone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

lulu217783

Apr 12, 2010
So I won't be able to install a rom since there won't be a recovery?

Paulita1

Dec 11, 2013
Where is the guide on how to root the att note 3?? best method noob friendly or a video to follow as I don't want to brick my phone.

Even works on new updated firmware At&t pushed out.

N900AUCUBMJ5

Kingo is updated http://www.kingoapp.com/. They have more updates coming.

Lot of people now trust this method and It is one of the only ways to root right now.

I am using this method and have been since it came out.

11/26/13 On a warranty replacement with latest Kingo Root and firmware.

No problems what so ever, phone is perfect so far.

This method is so much faster and works perfectly.

Confirmed and working great on AT&T Note 3.
Does not trip the knox counter.

(It does show Custom Status but you can change it)
No factory reset, and no wiping data !!!!!!
One Click and your done.

SUPERSU

After that you can install XposedInstaller and WANAM.

There are some kool things you can do with that.

For one > Make it show Official Status instead of Custom.

My phone is sicker now !!!!!!! SWEET

Reactions: yammizz

Jimminnee

Feb 28, 2012
Wanam Xposed

I have rooted my SM-N900A with Kingo root. I installed Exposed. And I have installed the Wanam module for Xposed. Under Security hacks, I have checked Fake system status. However, on reboot, it still says custom. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Or what else I might need to do?

yammizz

Jan 16, 2011
Make sure Wanam exposed is checked off inside of xposed installer under the modules section that will fix your problem if not try updating installer then will work "you do know you need installer correct :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Sorry I over read part where u said u had installed installer

Jimminnee

Feb 28, 2012
Make sure Wanam exposed is checked off inside of xposed installer under the modules section that will fix your problem if not try updating installer then will work "you do know you need installer correct :)

Yes. I installed it first. Downloaded .apk from XDA. Then downloaded Wanam from Play store. I checked the wanam module in Xposed. Rebooted. Still said custom. Went in and unchecked Fake system status. Rebooted. Checked Fake system status. Rebooted. Still shows custom. Should I uninstall wanam module, reinstall, and check it in xposed before trying to make any changes? Thank you for your help.

yammizz

Jan 16, 2011
I'm trying to think what I did but how I explained in post I swear worked for me cuz I had same problem sorry can't be more of assistance

Jimminnee

Feb 28, 2012
I'm trying to think what I did but how I explained in post I swear worked for me cuz I had same problem sorry can't be more of assistance

Not a problem. You did help. You told me about activating the module in Xposed. But I did fix it. I uninstalled wanam, downloaded and installed from the play store again. Then I checked it in Xposed, opened wanam, checked fake status and rebooted. It works now. Thank you for your help.

hallettguy

Apr 2, 2009
all those who used kingo root. what will happen when 4.4 comes out in a few weeks? will we be able to update? im on the most recent release with kingo root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
all those who used kingo root. what will happen when 4.4 comes out in a few weeks? will we be able to update? im on the most recent release with kingo root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

From what I heard 4.4 is several months away for AT&T users. AT&T is usually about 6 months behind the initial release of an Android version.

As for the root, King can be uninstalled simply bu going into settings for Super User. Once uninstalled the phone is returned to non-root stock. Then you can run the OTA once it comes. After the update, re-rooting will be the big question. Will Kingo still work? Who knows. Maybe AT&T will lock us down even tighter with that release.

Top Liked Posts