[Q] Parse error

Search This thread

BR4TO92

Nov 12, 2013
Hi! I have a problem, installing one particular .apk on my HTC One (rooted, S-OFF, Android 4.3, CyanogenMod 10.2 stable). I'm trying to install this game callled Shadowgun with Root Browser file manager, but i get this error everytime: 'Parse error: there was a problem parsing the package.' What should i do ? So far i've installed many apk's with no problem. I've also tried to install from Google Drive, same problem. Maybe it's something with this particular app, because there are versions for different GPU's (mine is Adreno so i've tried that). Any advice ? Thanks !

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi! I have a problem, installing one particular .apk on my HTC One (rooted, S-OFF, Android 4.3, CyanogenMod 10.2 stable). I'm trying to install this game callled Shadowgun with Root Browser file manager, but i get this error everytime: 'Parse error: there was a problem parsing the package.' What should i do ? So far i've installed many apk's with no problem. I've also tried to install from Google Drive, same problem. Maybe it's something with this particular app, because there are versions for different GPU's (mine is Adreno so i've tried that). Any advice ? Thanks !

Where did you get the game from? Here is the official link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.shadowgun&hl=en

BR4TO92

Nov 12, 2013
I'm not sure, a friend sent me the apk. Said that it worked for him.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I'm not sure, a friend sent me the apk. Said that it worked for him.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Sorry but if a friend of yours sent you the apk, you didn't pay for the game. You are on a developer website here, what are you expecting? We will not provide help to bypass payment of apps here.

refer to this forum rule:
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.