Root reversed with flashtool?

Search This thread

Lemmi1

Hi everyone!

I have a question about unrooting the XZR.

Can you, after you have rooted the XZR make the root without problems again reversed (unrooted)?

I imagine that, it should work but if you reflashing an original Sony software with the flash tool, then it should be in original condition.

I dont know a counter for root till now.

Because if that were possible, then the "disputes" in a warranty claim would be gone. Easy original rom flashing over it with the flash tool and ready.

Or is there my way of thinking wrong?

Greeting Lemmi.

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
Flashing the stock rom in flashtool should be enough to get it unrooted

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
Hope that root will stay after next OTA to .233. This is needed cause of the Google Service akku drain problem.

Maybe it will come soon and new root method is still working.

Gesendet von meinem C5502 mit Tapatalk
Temporarily disabling location made my phone not drain battery as much.

ujangns

Apr 18, 2009
Kuantan
Other way to uproot the zr is thru superSU. Download from playstore. Open the SuperSU go to settings then looking for full unroot. You will prompt a message. I use this method unroot my zr last time.

Daedroza

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 16, 2014
github.com
Hi everyone!

I have a question about unrooting the XZR.

Can you, after you have rooted the XZR make the root without problems again reversed (unrooted)?

I imagine that, it should work but if you reflashing an original Sony software with the flash tool, then it should be in original condition.

I dont know a counter for root till now.

Because if that were possible, then the "disputes" in a warranty claim would be gone. Easy original rom flashing over it with the flash tool and ready.

Or is there my way of thinking wrong?

Greeting Lemmi.

You can unroot your phone by various methods. But be sure you relock your boot loader and put back TA partition (DRM keys) so that sony service centre won't find out you had done anything wrong with your phone :)

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app

victor01

Feb 21, 2013
Looking for a simple way to root XZR

Guys. Is there a simple method to root your phone?

For Ex: I had a Samsung device earlier
Just download the root ZIP file and place it in SD card and then flash it using a simple method. Hold Vol + power button it will take you to the recovery mode and then you can flash the ZIP file.
Next : Power on your phone and then install Titanium backup and give it root access to SuperSu and easily you can move apps to your SD card after opening the Titatnium backup or Apps2SD.

Guys your opinion please

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
Guys. Is there a simple method to root your phone?

For Ex: I had a Samsung device earlier
Just download the root ZIP file and place it in SD card and then flash it using a simple method. Hold Vol + power button it will take you to the recovery mode and then you can flash the ZIP file.
Next : Power on your phone and then install Titanium backup and give it root access to SuperSu and easily you can move apps to your SD card after opening the Titatnium backup or Apps2SD.

Guys your opinion please
use this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2783157