Tech21 Impactology

Search This thread

Over Achiever

Dec 29, 2007
San Jose, CA
The large horizontal belt holster works just fine for me, If not a bit thick for the phone. Perfect length and width.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Giroyac

Jul 25, 2012
just to let you guys know, bell store in yorkdale mall has the flip tech21 cases in stock for 34.99

cdeez

Nov 9, 2013
Does not matter since they are not making anything for the nexus 5 . they sell them at best buy for the iPhone and Samsung phones.

Giroyac

Jul 25, 2012
lool they do make them, and some are available in bell stores across canada.
nothing on the tech21 website though which is weird.. you can check them out on bell.ca website

Does not matter since they are not making anything for the nexus 5 . they sell them at best buy for the iPhone and Samsung phones.

mindflayyer

Apr 26, 2011
I'm loving mine. Picked it up at my local T-Mobile store. It fits like a glove and doesn't add excessive weight/bulk to the device. I'm very happy.

hammered out from my hammerhead

chris6278

Jun 16, 2010
anyone see these cases in the US?

Tmobile stores sell them

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

A friend of mine got the case a few days ago an the clear back already has quite a bit of scratches on it which is why i decided against it. It is a nice lookin case tho

JD2589

Sep 18, 2009
Miami, FL
All cases with clear backs will get scratched. It all depends on how much you take care of it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

c4ud4m

Jan 22, 2014
Heard about those cases when I still had my iPhone ... They worth anything ? Beside the really cool marketing ...

Top Liked Posts