Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

What is CWM?
ClockworkMod, abbreviated as CWM, is a very famous custom recovery for all the Android phones and also tablets.It is developed by Koushik Dutta (Koush), a well reknown name in the Android dev community. ClockworkMod recovery helps you to perform many advanced recovery, restoration, installation and a good maintenance operations on the Android device that are not possible with stock recovery, and it is one of the most easy ways used to gain root access, back up device data, install custom ROMs, kernels & mods, and more. However, for anyone new to Android customization and hacking, some of its options might be proved to be a highly confusing ones.

This recovery was compiled with partial cm11 sources. It has full SELinux support

Installation:
1.Download the recovery and Put it in root of your SDCARD
2.Open Mobile uncle tools and select Recovery Update
3.Flash recovery file
4.Done

Download:
CWM 6.0.4.9

Credits:
@chrmhoffmann for kernel configs to enable selinux
@MasterAwesome for device tree
@suhas.holla for fstabv2 demystification

Last edited:

bindassdost

Jul 17, 2011
delhi
GIT Source?

Did you used the proper configs? , you should use the same ones as of chrmhoffmann CWM for CM11
** hint ** check his ramdisk.

Good work, keep it going.

Regards

Thanks for appreciation and hint ill check chriss ramdisk

And as far as sources are concerned i had used masterawesome device tree and my kernel

Sent from my A110 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: srinath2912

Jazzy_1

Mar 20, 2012
Nice work Bro.
When im trying to backup my rom with this recovery is stuck on backup process even for hours but no backup .

Papdya

Jun 28, 2014
PUNE
hey can you make a custom kernel or a selinux support recovery for canvas a88? It has almost d same specs as a110 and our comunity doesnt hav a custom kernel.. we are using canvas 2 roms using ganesh.zip... can you plz help?

kiran Mahajan

Sep 6, 2017

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What is CWM?
    ClockworkMod, abbreviated as CWM, is a very famous custom recovery for all the Android phones and also tablets.It is developed by Koushik Dutta (Koush), a well reknown name in the Android dev community. ClockworkMod recovery helps you to perform many advanced recovery, restoration, installation and a good maintenance operations on the Android device that are not possible with stock recovery, and it is one of the most easy ways used to gain root access, back up device data, install custom ROMs, kernels & mods, and more. However, for anyone new to Android customization and hacking, some of its options might be proved to be a highly confusing ones.

This recovery was compiled with partial cm11 sources. It has full SELinux support

Installation:
    1.Download the recovery and Put it in root of your SDCARD
    2.Open Mobile uncle tools and select Recovery Update
    3.Flash recovery file
    4.Done

Download:
    CWM 6.0.4.9

Credits:
    @chrmhoffmann for kernel configs to enable selinux
    @MasterAwesome for device tree
    @suhas.holla for fstabv2 demystification
    reserved for bugs update depend on feed back
    in my testing everything is working perfect
    Brother u HV done ur work now waiting kitkat from ROM developers
    GIT Source?

Did you used the proper configs? , you should use the same ones as of chrmhoffmann CWM for CM11

Regards
    GIT Source?

Regards

Thanks for appreciation and hint ill check chriss ramdisk

And as far as sources are concerned i had used masterawesome device tree and my kernel

Sent from my A110 using XDA Free mobile app