[Q] Motorola xoom 2 bricked and dont know what do to

Search This thread

dainius3875

Apr 20, 2013
Hello everyone, yesterday i tried to unroot my xoom 2 mz615 and rsd lite gone wrong in step 5 of 11 writed phone returned fail, it deleted all my previous android and i cant turn on my xoom 2 now... i dont know what to do i tried flashing with rsd again and again, but the same error... Now xoom 2 writes low battery cannot program... Tryied to unlock bootloader but as i googled it cant be unlocked, i tried my self, but when i write commands i have FAILED and nothing... People say come to this forum, because its the best... So i put all my hopes into you

Viktor74

May 30, 2013
Hello everyone, yesterday i tried to unroot my xoom 2 mz615 and rsd lite gone wrong in step 5 of 11 writed phone returned fail, it deleted all my previous android and i cant turn on my xoom 2 now... i dont know what to do i tried flashing with rsd again and again, but the same error... Now xoom 2 writes low battery cannot program... Tryied to unlock bootloader but as i googled it cant be unlocked, i tried my self, but when i write commands i have FAILED and nothing... People say come to this forum, because its the best... So i put all my hopes into you

I have the exactly same problem in my Xoom 2 ;/:(

MinisterKing

Sep 4, 2014
How to unbrick MZ615 Xoom 2

I have the exactly same problem in my Xoom 2 ;/:(

To Fix a bricked Xoom 2

1. Go to sbf [dot] droid [dash] developers [dot] org scroll down and select Xoom 2 ( replace the dot with real dot and dash with a real dash.
I want to get you up and running!

The next page is a list of stock images in XML format to use with the RSDLite to re-flash the XYBoard

There are two stock Image Versions:

Retail image: select Blur_Version.13.11.26.MZ615.Retail.en.US [Downloaded file name: RETAIL_7.7.1-85_MZ615-26_CFC_1FF.xml.zip]

VZW image: select Blur_Version.11.11.27.MZ617.Verizon.en.US [Downloaded file name: VRZ_7.7.1-85_MZ617-27_CFC_1FF.xml.zip]

2. Go to 4share.com and search for and download rsdlite615.zip and extract the file rsdlite.msi and run to install.

3. Then run the program rsdlite6.1.5 and click on the radio button with the dots and go to the directory you downloaded it to and select the file you downloaded. Click START and A sub menu will pop up... Select "decompress and start flashing" option. The rest is automatic.

BE PATIENT IT TAKES AWHILE

That should get you backup.

On A side Note:
I have yet to find a One Click root that works on either the XOOM or XOOM2. Everyone I have tried either does not work at all or I end up having to unbrick.

I have successfully rooted a Xoom manually. NO Lockouts like The XOOM 2; bootloader's unlock is disabled and you also cannot use the root ADB command either. Motorola/Google has put in locksout like a Brick SafeHouse... I will keep tryin'.....Never give up and never quit!

MinisterKing