homecooked 2.3.6 for germans?

Search This thread

tragikomix

Mar 15, 2012
hello folks!

normally i would request something in german,but then i would be banned! :D

so is someone here who can cook a "custom firmware" for german motorola PRO devices which includes german keyboard layout (maybe even german language?) and root?

i saw the tutorial for rooting the argentinia 2.3.6 - but thats to high for my tech understanding at the moment :(

motorola doesnt support us (maybe for "planned Obsoleszenz") or they hate germans - doesnt matter,we do ouer support by ouerselfs!

hlat

Dec 13, 2005
Munich
if i find the time i will try to do it.
keyboard is no problem, but at the moment i don't know if its possible to completely include german translations (esp. blur parts).
If someone has a hint how to include german spell checking, it would be also great!

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma
If you want I can try to do an american 2.3.4 zip for you...

Download and install my nandroid backup open framework-res.apk.
Download apk multitool, decompile framework and Put your value-de in res folder (you can bring this folder from cgm7's framework-res.apk, from droidforums...).
Recompile... if you have any issues try another apk multi tool... I've used 3 differents version...
Then with root explorer move your framework from sdcard to /system and then fix permission to rw-r-r then move again to system/Res and overwrite...
Also for other blur parts...
Sent from My Motosola....

Last edited:

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma

Download and install my nandroid backup open framework-res.apk.
Download apk multitool, decompile framework and Put your value-de in res folder (you can bring this folder from cgm7's framework-res.apk, from droidforums...).
Recompile... if you have any issues try another apk multi tool... I've used 3 differents version...
Then with root explorer move your framework from sdcard to /system and then fix permission to rw-r-r then move again to system/Res and overwrite...
Also for other blur parts...

tragikomix

Mar 15, 2012
could you make a backup from a vanilla argintinien 2.3.6 with root,german keyboard layout and languagepack? i will help you with that as good as i can! :D

edit: saw u build a 2.3.4 with german text for me/us - thank you!

Last edited:

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma
It's better than 2.3.6....
I think...
See there, because I would like improve that rom...

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma
Download before Pete's tool...
Than go to settings, applications, devolpement, enable debug USB...
Connect your motorola with usb, open pete's motorola on your Pc and click root...

tragikomix

Mar 15, 2012
rooted with doomlord tool. how can i install CWM recovery now?i cant choose the motorola pro in the pulldown menu,its not listet :(

what should i do now?

tragikomix

Mar 15, 2012
searched for it in the market,but cant find it,only a version of something similar to this,but not as free version.....

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma
Yes... You must pay...
Or searching in this forum...
You'll find more info here...
http://www.android-hilfe.de/motorola-pro-forum/
I suppose that you are German...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Petes tool
    And droid 2 bootstrapper