rectangle on/off indicator

Search This thread

sleepingsword

Mar 12, 2011
Oslo
Can someone tell me how to make a rectangle indicator that shows the state of certain things.

For example, Red = off, Green = On

I want this for:

Wi-fi
Bluetooth
Cell Data
NFC
Charging

I think its possible but could not find a post that gives an example of the text/parameters.

Thanks in advance!

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Can someone tell me how to make a rectangle indicator that shows the state of certain things.

I want this for:

Wi-fi
Bluetooth
Cell Data
NFC
Charging

I think its possible but could not find a post that gives an example of the text/parameters.

Thanks in advance!

Only wifi, cell data and charging are possible without external tools. For the other ones you would need Tasker to send the values because Zooper has no internal variables for their states.

The general solution for this type of indicator would be to add a Rect module and then set an Advanced Parameter on it that changes the color depending on the state of whatever setting you want to have indicate by it. For the build-in variables you should check this page for their possible states and the associated meaning. As an example, here is the Advanced Parameter for a Rect module to indicate the state of wifi:
Code:
[c]$#NWSTATE#>=1?ff00ff00:ffff0000$[/c]
To understand the structure of these conditionals, please see this page.

Reactions: sleepingsword

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I want this for:

Wi-fi
    Bluetooth
    Cell Data
    NFC
    Charging

Thanks in advance!

Only wifi, cell data and charging are possible without external tools. For the other ones you would need Tasker to send the values because Zooper has no internal variables for their states.

The general solution for this type of indicator would be to add a Rect module and then set an Advanced Parameter on it that changes the color depending on the state of whatever setting you want to have indicate by it. For the build-in variables you should check this page for their possible states and the associated meaning. As an example, here is the Advanced Parameter for a Rect module to indicate the state of wifi:
    Code:
    [c]$#NWSTATE#>=1?ff00ff00:ffff0000$[/c]
    To understand the structure of these conditionals, please see this page.