[Q] HTC ONE m7 help!!!

Search This thread

PileNick

Mar 15, 2014
Hello xDaDevelopers I need your help plss
I have HTC one bought 2nd hand couple of days phone was rooted, and i didn't see that when i bought it becouse never had one before or see one!!
Phone was working fine before i done somethink wrong :(
I try to return it to sotck rom when i get into recovery ''ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6''
!Ive gone into this and pressed the "wipe" button and "format data" thinking this would do a full factory reset for the phone.....I was wrong!
I now have no OS on the phone and i'm stuck with big problem as i'm a driver and use my phone as nav..
I try 2 days read at google, forums i can't found way to fix it try evrythink.

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6
options when i get there i have just
-reboot system now
-install zip
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-backup and storage
-advanced

When I go into the bootload the following info is there......

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.17.3250.14
OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-2.24.61.1
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jun 21 2013, 23:33:16.0
Help please I have adb/fastboot at my c/ install it!

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Looks like you have a sprint HTC one. There isn't much we can help you with since this is the vzw forums.

PileNick

Mar 15, 2014
Looks like you have a sprint HTC one. There isn't much we can help you with since this is the vzw forums.

Hi i read alot and doesen't look like is sprint but i can't say 100% as i don't undarstand really about this, I found just is a CID ORANG001 2.24.61.1.
Where i can get the right forum help Thank you Disconnecktie

cmlusco

Nov 20, 2010
Michigan City, IN
You just need to do a wipe data/factory reset, and then flash a rom of your choosing. If you want to be stock, you could do an ruu. But as stated this is not the right forum for that phone.

xenakis

Jul 22, 2011
Come on, don't give the guy the usual "wrong forum, can't help you" crap, especially if you know how to get him on his feet again or at least the right direction.

PileNick, sounds like you got an Orange UK phone. cmlusco is right, so go to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2428276 and either download an RUU for your phone or you can try a CWM nandroid backu (I saw one for CID Orang001 there).

FYI, the link takes you to the "correct" forum for your phone and you should be able to get help there. Good luck.