Oneplus one or Xperia z2?

Search This thread

Publicglutton

Jan 12, 2009
South West
I would order from america then :) it is way a lot cheaper if you buy from there.

Not really depending where you live you will have to pay import duty & the UK is one of them ;) ,

However I've already pre-ordered the Sony Xperia Z2 as this is the phone I want :)

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

. Everything will be more clear after the conference today.

Your not making any sense, the Oneplus one conference has already been & gone at 7:30 am on 23/04/14.....information & specification is all over the internet...:p

PiskopatYazar

Feb 7, 2013
Not really depending where you live you will have to pay import duty & the UK is one of them ;) ,

However I've already pre-ordered the Sony Xperia Z2 as this is the phone I want :)

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Your not making any sense, the Oneplus one conference has already been & gone at 7:30 am on 23/04/14.....information & specification is all over the internet...:p

Even if you pay duty tax for the phone it is still cheaper anyway.

I thought the conference were gonna take place yesterday evening. 7.30 in the morning what the f..k.

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
You get what you pay for with all purchases. I'd be leary of the Oneplus one's price. I had a Nexus 5 (US399$) and the digitizer went after 5 months of normal use. The device was nice but build quality suffered. The Z2 is nicely built and seems fairly durable.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Publicglutton

Jan 12, 2009
South West
I'd prefer Z2 over the 1 + 1 any given day. Because size matters a lot to me, and 1 + 1 is in no way manageable with 1 hand. Also its a fairly new brand.

Ditto....&...if I was to purchase a larger device I would go for the Oppo Find 7 over the Oneplus any day..;)

This is an example of 4K recording on the Oppa Find 7a, it's the best recording on a mobile I have ever seen:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAzhFOvqm6U

Last edited:

KyleSforza

Mar 9, 2013
Delhi
www.facebook.com
Reactions: Publicglutton

PiskopatYazar

Feb 7, 2013
Ditto....&...if I was to purchase a larger device I would go for the Oppo Find 7 over the Oneplus any day..;)

This is an example of 4K recording on the Oppa Find 7a, it's the best recording on a mobile I have ever seen:-

thats awesome quality wow. I dont know maybe outside light make it so good but in my opinion it is better than z2.

Remember oppo found by oneplus one founder. Also Oneplus one camera is the same as oppo find 7.

So you can still get this phone cheaper with the same quality camera.

Specs of oneplus one is better than oppo find 7a.

£400 euro makes £350 i would get 64gb oneplus one for £299 save £50 and better specs.

size doesnt matter for me. Im using note 2 if I buy a smaller, I might feel strange it would take some time to get used to smaller screen.

X

x102x96x

Oppo, oneplus & like these devices are good for developing!
low cost and CM installed.
IF u want something for developing and don't want nexus devices u can think about these devices.

but if u want premium phone nothing better than xz2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just seen this phone and I really can't believe the specs of the phone for the price of £260 (16Gb) £290 (64gb).

It's not waterproof or dustproof but to be honest I don't really care cos none of my phone was neither.

http://m.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/oneplus-one-1244307/review

We are talking about £300 cheaper phone with same specs. What do you think guys?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    "No microSD slot"

No thanks then!
    The One Plus One looks a bit tacky to me....I don't really like how the camera isn't flush with the body. And I prefer unibody.

Of course that price is awesome, but the size is ludicrous. Even the z2 is borderline size wise..

Unless Cupertino pulls something out of the bag this year (quite possible), xperia z2 is easily phone of the year for me.
    I'd prefer Z2 over the 1 + 1 any given day. Because size matters a lot to me, and 1 + 1 is in no way manageable with 1 hand. Also its a fairly new brand.

I'd go for a Note 3 if size wasn't an issue. :)

Like someone else stated, Z2 is borderline big. Any bigger and it'll be unmanageable.