DIY Xperia X10 stand

Search This thread
After looking around for a decent stand for my Xperia X10 for my desk and coming up empty, I decided to make my own.

P1050606.JPG

P1050597.JPG

P1050609.JPG

More photos and info here:

http://www.siliconpopculture.com/blog/comments/diy_sony_ericsson_xperia_x10_stand/

visitador02

Dec 3, 2008
Nice stand. Huh, I may follow the directions to construct one.

As for Kaloer clock, I found that it made the SE screen lock disappear, no matter which setting I used with the clock. I can only get the screen lock back only after I go to settings - applications - and force close Kaloer clock.

Did that happen to you and if so, have you found a solution.

Astral07

Apr 18, 2010
gr00vy0ne, can you tell me where you got the seethrough protection case for your x10? maybe give me a link on ebay? tnx

btw. cool stand, i'll definitely make one :)

Tri3Dent

Dec 1, 2008
Here's a stand made from only ONE business card:
The best part of this is that you can unfold the business card, put it in your wallet and use it when you need to!

dsc00046q.jpg

dsc00049zq.jpg

dsc00050zc.jpg

dsc00047b.jpg

dsc00048ny.jpg

stand1e.jpg

And yes, I do work for Fido (Canada Wireless Company owned by Rogers) but removed my name from the card :)

Last edited:

onuris21

Apr 21, 2010
Thanks for sharing Tri3Dent! It looked pretty decent!
Even more stable than the stand that came along with my set. Gonna make one!

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
heres my wall mount stand i needed. i use mine as a clock/alarm, so i wanted it someplace where i wouldnt lose it. hope the pics work.

took me about 45mins with my mitre saw and dremel, threw some old left over car paint and clear coat onto it lol.

does the job though super sturdy too.

dsc0008yj.jpg

dsc0007qb.jpg

dsc0006z.jpg

image001yqi.jpg

image002qe.jpg

tell me what you think!

Ptesmoke

EDIT: lol just looked at the last pic (taken by htc diamond) its not off level!! theres some weird shadows cast there somehow, anyways yea its level just like the shelf above it i promise hahaa!! I should maybe grab a side pic of it to show how i have it angled back at about 15 degrees....

Last edited:

tssi

Sep 10, 2008
Here's a stand made from only ONE business card:
The best part of this is that you can unfold the business card, put it in your wallet and use it when you need to!

And yes, I do work for Fido (Canada Wireless Company owned by Rogers) but removed my name from the card :)

Very nice. I would stongly recommend a plastic type of card as paper might not be strong enough (at least mine) :)

yetep

Oct 6, 2008
Dunno if this helps anyone but u cud always steal a stand off someone with one of those nokia comes with music phones (5800?). They fold out and fit our x10s perfectly.

-------------------------------------