au courant ideas for upcomming builds

Search This thread

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
post em'. new ideas guys, let me hear it..

I've been rather inactive on the forums lately (life is catching up with me :rolleyes:), and reading through a hundred extra pages doesn't seem logically fathomable for me to do. :p

shadowjett

Apr 17, 2009
A contacts app that matches the dialer app on the H build would be nice. But as far as usefull i cant think of anything right now.

ankjain

Dec 12, 2007
Jaipur
www.gsmarena.com
well i upgraded myself from touchpro to g1 and one thing that i really miss is Flash player support and equalizers in music player.
guys pls do them. and i think that my voice will be echoed by many.
hoping that we will beat iphone iconic status one day as this plateform as enormous poential
thanks

Lieu10ant

Nov 10, 2008
any feature we want? how about if we tap the edge of the screen, a little virticle bar comes up on the side of the screen where we can control volume, and maybe on the other side of the screen, a bar to adjust the brightness. would be convenient, but there are volume buttons on the side of the phone lol, but still, some apps don't change the appropriate volume.

how about a seem edit to make the phone a little louder? i'm sure that it can get much louder. i dont know how throughly you can edit these builds.

will add stuff later.

damageless

Jan 18, 2009
well i upgraded myself from touchpro to g1 and one thing that i really miss is Flash player support and equalizers in music player.
guys pls do them. and i think that my voice will be echoed by many.
hoping that we will beat iphone iconic status one day as this plateform as enormous poential
thanks

THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN UNTIL ADOBE RELEASES SOMETHING. I don't think haykuro is offering to make new programs for you. Don't be stupid. He's asking you what he can do to the builds to make them better. For an example, like somebody mentioned a GOOD IDEA and SOMETHING HE CAN DO: MULTITOUCH. Because he can modify a few files and somebody has already done it in a previous build, thus he can do it in this build. Correct me if I'm wrong. My heck people, enough whining for things like Flash Players. Don't you think that if it was so easy to do, it would have been done before? Haven't you morons figured out that having a GOOGLE phone, you could simply use GOOGLE for searching? Wow, that's a crazy idea, right? Using Google? Half you numbskulls could find what you're actually complaining about if you used it.

If you loved your HTC Pro blah blah blah whatever the crap it was, use that phone and stop complaining and asking for things that aren't going to happen until Adobe comes out with it. Go bug Adobe for it. Or Google. No developer is going to do it for you.

Seenochino

Oct 24, 2008
use the HTC VK as the default
focus on fixing the background noise during calls
multitouch would be awesome

i will update with more later...

pixel-painter

Jan 9, 2009
Seattle
@ankjain
Boy... I would like Flash too... lets hope Adobe pulls through with it's promise :p

this is a for fix for an issue I have not found elsewhere.
I have noticed with Bluetooth enabled listening to my A2DP headset (Plantronics A590)although the buttons on the headset work, they automatically start up the default music app when pressed... even if I am using another app.... So currently I am forced to use either the default music app, or use the controls on the phone not the headset.

Some sort of built in setting (like in open home or DXtop) to be able to select from multiple themes and icon sets and the ability to hide them in the drawer like open home.

an app switcher that can be re-located to the bar like in the app bar-control or can be used with a button combo.

Thanks for all of your hard work, I am very satisfied being able to use build currently... fixes are always welcome and improvements are a bonus :)

Last edited:

Seenochino

Oct 24, 2008
try fixing the quality of the pictures displayed when receiving a call... they are very pixelated