Light flow and s4

Search This thread

SCDroid

Dec 3, 2009
It worked for me. But it turns in talk back which is extremely annoying. I had a Google voice extension for dash clock turned on in accessibility also and it did the same with talk back. Must be a s4 problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mezz64

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
I couldn't get it to work. Light Manager was suggested to me and works awesome. Basically the same thing but free.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

berfles

Sep 4, 2011
It worked for me. But it turns in talk back which is extremely annoying. I had a Google voice extension for dash clock turned on in accessibility also and it did the same with talk back. Must be a s4 problem.

I noticed that too, even when it was actually turned off in the system. Really annoying, I'll have to give the other one mentioned in here a shot.

trmiv

May 25, 2011
The talk back thing is a samsung problem. There is a thread on the Samsung support forums where various devs of apps have been asking them to fix it for awhile but nothing has been done. Anything that uses accessibility seems to have the issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.