Battery life

Search This thread

lehrqt

Sep 12, 2013
Hey Guys,
I have a big problem and I hope that you can help me.
My problem is about my battery life.
I can use my phone one day, 8 hours- 17 hours but after, my battery is dead.
I don't use a lots my phone just snapchat, twitter, facebook, google, sms...
Two mounth ago, I hold 2 day and my utilisation don't change.
I use greenify, ds battery saver but no result.
I'me really disappointed and I hope you can help me.
I hope my batterie is not dead because I don't want to buy a new battery on internet and my operator don't want to send me a new battery.
I have a samsung galaxy s advance (i9070) and I test lots rom (cm 10, cm 10.1, cm 10.2, cm 11, stock + kernel, etc...)
I'm actually on cm 11.

Thanks a lots and sorry for my very bad english.

Nishad1982

Sep 8, 2013
Dubai
Check deepest sleep state. Also check CPU settings - set min to 200 with governor ondemandq+ scheduler cfq.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lehrqt

Sep 12, 2013
Yes
I have already test all of this but dont make anything.
I'm verry disappointed.
I have cm 11.
Can you give me the rom Who have the better battery life ?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

bobfrantic

Yes
I'm verry disappointed.
I have cm 11.

Try stock, deodexed, zipaligned, with cocafe's 8.8 and deepsleep set to 4, pegasusq and sioplus... works best for me :)

Reactions: Razvan

hannez_r

Jul 20, 2013
I haven't seen any notable difference in battery life on any 4.3 or 4.4 rom. Surfing the web over wifi and brightness set manually to medium i lost about 12-13% charge in 30 minutes.
Higher battery drain can be a placebo effect too. You installed a new rom and expect at least as good battery life as on stock, let's say. Then on your new rom you keep eye on the battery, waking your phone more often and checking the battery status and stats, thus draining the battery little more overall. I won't tell that's the case right now, it's just one possible reason people see their batteries dying sooner. Now i'm currently on fresh CM 10.1 (build 1117) and will find out if there is any difference in battery life compared to CM 11.

Hououin

Mar 11, 2014
Terni
I haven't seen any notable difference in battery life on any 4.3 or 4.4 rom. Surfing the web over wifi and brightness set manually to medium i lost about 12-13% charge in 30 minutes.
Higher battery drain can be a placebo effect too. You installed a new rom and expect at least as good battery life as on stock, let's say. Then on your new rom you keep eye on the battery, waking your phone more often and checking the battery status and stats, thus draining the battery little more overall. I won't tell that's the case right now, it's just one possible reason people see their batteries dying sooner. Now i'm currently on fresh CM 10.1 (build 1117) and will find out if there is any difference in battery life compared to CM 11.

Right! I solved my battery problem hiding the battery icon on the statusbar lol

on cm11 05\03 with pegasusq + sioplus, one day with medium usage (3g activated when needed and some vg)

hannez_r

Jul 20, 2013
Well CM 10.1 doesn't give me more battery life than kitkat. With my usage pattern and settings it's draining about 26% per hour.

lehrqt

Sep 12, 2013
Hey, I flash harshjelly and after one Day of utilisation, my Juice is 26 % now... My client service don't want to help me...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes
    I'm verry disappointed.
    I have cm 11.

Stock or CM10.1.
    Yes
    I'm verry disappointed.
    I have cm 11.

Try carbon 4.4.2

Yes
    I'm verry disappointed.
    I have cm 11.

Try stock, deodexed, zipaligned, with cocafe's 8.8 and deepsleep set to 4, pegasusq and sioplus... works best for me :)