[Q] M.O.A.R 8.0 Install issue

Search This thread
May 4, 2011
Have been running MOAR 7.1.0 NO ISSUES..... Did a clean flash to 8.0 , full reset, and wipe also delvik wipe.....Rom Installed with installer and went to google startup.......Added Wifi info and google info and went through all steps as usual. Error message saying setup stopped working....and a message saying light engine not working. All of the rom booted to my knowledge but the homescreens were not working or visible and the app icons were not showing as well......Any ideas? tried it twice with the same result, I'm also using the MK3 Modem

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Have been running MOAR 7.1.0 NO ISSUES..... Did a clean flash to 8.0 , full reset, and wipe also delvik wipe.....Rom Installed with installer and went to google startup.......Added Wifi info and google info and went through all steps as usual. Error message saying setup stopped working....and a message saying light engine not working. All of the rom booted to my knowledge but the homescreens were not working or visible and the app icons were not showing as well......Any ideas? tried it twice with the same result, I'm also using the MK3 Modem
I would suggest starting fresh. Download the Rom again. Verify the MD5 checksum. Make sure you download via WiFi, or hardline. Do a Full wipe : System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cahce, Factory Reset. I personally would also wipe Internal Storage, but that's up to you. Flash the Rom, and reboot. First boot on MOAR takes a few minutes, have patience. After it boots try to really limit the amount of data you restore.

bricker1

Apr 8, 2012
i ran the moar rom for a while. i flashed it with philz touch it will clean for a rom install, its an option in the menu. hope you dont have an issue with sound. it couldve been a bad download