xgels not working... could it be 4.4.3?

Search This thread

killerb777

Aug 27, 2009
see that xgels works for some but I can't get it to work. gravity and a few others work fine. could it be because i'm on 4.4.3 stock rom? first time using xposed but it all seems simple enough unless i'm overlooking something right in front of me.

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
see that xgels works for some but I can't get it to work. gravity and a few others work fine. could it be because i'm on 4.4.3 stock rom? first time using xposed but it all seems simple enough unless i'm overlooking something right in front of me.

I have it installed but prefer gravity boxes settings which are pretty much identical to it so don't really use it. It appears I only have two settings activated, hiding the google search bar on the default homescreen and showing it on the Google Now page and they work. Are you sure its installed and activated in xposed framework and did you try rebooting after activating it?

Reactions: killerb777

killerb777

Aug 27, 2009
I have it installed but prefer gravity boxes settings which are pretty much identical to it so don't really use it. It appears I only have two settings activated, hiding the google search bar on the default homescreen and showing it on the Google Now page and they work. Are you sure its installed and activated in xposed framework and did you try rebooting after activating it?

yup. activated and installed. i tried hiding the search bar and some apps but it doesnt stick. wonder why it doesnt work for me. even tried installing it from play store with no luck.

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
yup. activated and installed. i tried hiding the search bar and some apps but it doesnt stick. wonder why it doesnt work for me. even tried installing it from play store with no luck.

I had xgel hide the clock too but it only worked on the homescreen and it was still there on all my other screens so I switched it off in gravity box which killed it on all screens. I think xgel is what might be the issue for you and it needs to be updated. I really don't see the need for xgel as gravity box works with GEL but I haven't found the hide google search bar function but then I haven't really looked for it either.

Reactions: killerb777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had xgel hide the clock too but it only worked on the homescreen and it was still there on all my other screens so I switched it off in gravity box which killed it on all screens. I think xgel is what might be the issue for you and it needs to be updated. I really don't see the need for xgel as gravity box works with GEL but I haven't found the hide google search bar function but then I haven't really looked for it either.