[SOLVED] Bricked! Won't Turn On!

Search This thread

gdjindal

Last edited:
Reactions: LaDY Vengeance

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia
Hey Vengeance, I think you should report this to the author of this thread and ask him to solve the issue. Because same thing could happen to somebody else who use this guide.
I took your advice and sent the OP a PM. You know what's weird? He only has one post on XDA and it's that thread! Aren't noobies supposed to post like ten times or something before being able to post a thread?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gdjindal

shinobisoft

Recognized Contributor
Feb 18, 2012
Knoxville, TN
I took your advice and sent the OP a PM. You know what's weird? He only has one post on XDA and it's that thread! Aren't noobies supposed to post like ten times or something before being able to post a thread?

No. Noobs are supposed to have 10 posts before they can post in development sections. Anyone, no matter how many posts, can create a new thread.

Reactions: LaDY Vengeance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can a moderator close this? I replaced my phone with the warranty so it's all good.

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Use the report post button on your first post.
    Also include solved in the thread title.

Like an idiot, I tried using the unlock tool for the D410 from new process for install recovery UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. I should have known better but curiosity got the best of me.

Someone help me....please? This is so bad.... :crying::crying::crying:

Hey Vengeance, I think you should report this to the author of this thread and ask him to solve the issue. Because same thing could happen to somebody else who use this guide.

No. Noobs are supposed to have 10 posts before they can post in development sections. Anyone, no matter how many posts, can create a new thread.