Google play store 3.10.14 new update release

Search This thread

loomis

Jul 28, 2008
hi there,

I would like to share with you guys the new version of goggle play store that I found in web. :D

download link: https://www.box.com/shared/9ffrv4wvke723gbubsio

uvequ7y8.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Pat.

Oct 9, 2012
Is there any advantage over current?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

EP2008

Jan 2, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Why post this? Not only is this an automatically updated app, but this release is very minor and has nothing worth mentioning in it :-/

Sent from my iPad 4th gen using Tapatalk 2

FloatingFatMan

Apr 20, 2005
Personally, I'd never install an update to the Play store from ANY source other than Google themselves. You just never know what someone might have done to it.

Androssama

Nov 13, 2012
Personally, I'd never install an update to the Play store from ANY source other than Google themselves. You just never know what someone might have done to it.

I completely agree with the principle although in this particular case Android Police mentioned
The APK, uploaded by XDA member ecs1984, is signed by Google and upgrades your existing Play Store. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the apk was not tampered with in any way and is therefore safe to install. Use this download if you'd rather have the latest version rather than having to wait for Google to randomly push it to your device. Download and install it just like any other APK.

I assume it's safe to get it from the links in Android Police's article at least.

Pat.

Oct 9, 2012
Its all about risk assessment, without any obvious advantage why consider it.

How many times on this forum do I read problems people are having from "latest versions" Official or unofficial ......when actually the previous one worked just fine.
Always let the over eager people do the testing.
: )

ahkiongkc

Feb 24, 2013
Malaysia
Its all about risk assessment, without any obvious advantage why consider it.

How many times on this forum do I read problems people are having from "latest versions" Official or unofficial ......when actually the previous one worked just fine.
Always let the over eager people do the testing.
: )

Exactly... i fully agreed on what had been said. I have problems after installing an unofficial google play app last month and i need to reflash the whole rom....

Jan 27, 2013
I'm one of the people who do not really like Google updates, as I had some issues before with Youtube and GMail updates, so i decided as long as there is no error i'm facing with the version that i have, i would not consider new Google updates until i see a major change that i like.

Regarding the issues that I had with GMail and Youtube, they just did not work properly after an update that Google released many weeks ago, and nothing really worked even after restarting the phone and all the basic troubleshooting steps, no emails were coming or going and the youtube videos kept on loading till I uninstalled the updates, afterwards everything went back on track.