[Q] Completely lost

Search This thread

roscoe182

Aug 23, 2011
hi all i have a xperia s which i managed to get rooted but i have locked bootloader and as i understand there is no way to unlock ?.

i have seen that here is a version of CM10 that can be put on LB fones but i am completely lost on how to do so do i use flash tool / how do i even find it to download every link to it iv seen is dead

i come from an LG 4x HD which i found really straight forward to flash with a custom rom so i do have some knowledge even if basic at best.
but other than rooting my xperia im lost as to where to go next if some one would be so kind as to point me in the right direction as i absolutely hate the stock FW on this fone.

zaidx

Feb 23, 2013
ERBIL
after so long with CM i don't think i could ever go back to stock.

i had CM on various fone's since CM7.

OH ok
well then you'll have to root your phone first and then get recovery and since you want to flash cm10 for locked bootloader you can find it in development section there's a tutorial on how to flash it:good:

roscoe182

Aug 23, 2011
OH ok
well then you'll have to root your phone first and then get recovery and since you want to flash cm10 for locked bootloader you can find it in development section there's a tutorial on how to flash it:good:

well i got root pretty easily it was just finding out to put the rom on my fone as the CM (LB) didn't really have any clear instructions.
but after coming across doomlords CWM for LB it was as it normally is flashing a rom.

i am happy to see after looking at more roms (if i would have done this first then i wouldn't have been so lost) a good few of them were for LB and had pretty clear instructions but i do think that this general section should have some clear instructions for L/U B;L.. mainly for LB as i had absolutely no idea that it couldn't be unlocked on certain fones.

I 100% blame me for getting lost tho due to my inability to perform and adequate search on the forums without confusing my self . haha.

But thank you for the assistance :eek:

Reactions: zaidx

roscoe182

Aug 23, 2011
I had tried that. I think it was through that I found doomlords CWM. But a few of those links are dead and what actually cased a bit of confusion for me. Being able to unlock the bbootloadr would be awesome but tis a shame it seem it can't be done..... yet.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OH ok

well i got root pretty easily it was just finding out to put the rom on my fone as the CM (LB) didn't really have any clear instructions.
    but after coming across doomlords CWM for LB it was as it normally is flashing a rom.

i am happy to see after looking at more roms (if i would have done this first then i wouldn't have been so lost) a good few of them were for LB and had pretty clear instructions but i do think that this general section should have some clear instructions for L/U B;L.. mainly for LB as i had absolutely no idea that it couldn't be unlocked on certain fones.

I 100% blame me for getting lost tho due to my inability to perform and adequate search on the forums without confusing my self . haha.

But thank you for the assistance :eek: