[THEME] Revolution Remix for Liberty 1.0

Search This thread

draya1986

Aug 2, 2010
This is a port of Benn879's (theme images from Manup456 and m00moo) Revolution Remix for the Droid2. You must be rooted, deodexed, and have Koush's Bootstrapper to install. Credits and thanks to Fernando Sor for letting me use his themed market.

I'm not responsible for whatever happens to your phone. Do a backup and use at your own risk!!

Liberty 1.0 Link: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/Revolution_Remix_Final_Liberty_1.0.zip

Installation

1. Download file and place on the root of your SD card.
2. Use Koush's Bootstrapper to reboot into recovery.
3. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard.
4. Install Revo Remix Theme.
5. Enjoy!

remix1.png

remix2.png

snap20110112_163031.png

If you like what I do for this community, feel free to buy me a redbull =P

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeyinid
U

ugrifja

Awesome thanks!

Any way we can get 10% battery increments? It appears that its only setup for 20% right now.

Thanks!

phoenixus

Dec 3, 2010
Great Theme! I love the icons....is there a chance more of those will be made for more apps (google talk, maps, facebook, ect?)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a port of Benn879's (theme images from Manup456 and m00moo) Revolution Remix for the Droid2. You must be rooted, deodexed, and have Koush's Bootstrapper to install. Credits and thanks to Fernando Sor for letting me use his themed market.

I'm not responsible for whatever happens to your phone. Do a backup and use at your own risk!!

Liberty 1.0 Link: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/Revolution_Remix_Final_Liberty_1.0.zip

Installation

1. Download file and place on the root of your SD card.
    2. Use Koush's Bootstrapper to reboot into recovery.
    3. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard.
    4. Install Revo Remix Theme.
    5. Enjoy!

remix1.png

remix2.png

snap20110112_163031.png

If you like what I do for this community, feel free to buy me a redbull =P