Simple Mobile APN Settings

Search This thread

_atlien_

May 23, 2010
ATL shawty!
These are working for both data and mms on the $60/month unlimited plan as of April 6th, 2012.

Name: T-Mobile Data
APN: simple
Proxy:
Port:
Username:
Password:
Server:
MMSC:
MMS proxy:
MMS port:
MCC: 310
MNC: 260
Authentication type:
APN type: default,supl,admin,dun,hipri
APN protocol: IPv4
Bearer: Unspecified

Name: T-Mobile MMS
Proxy:
Port:
Username:
Password:
Server:
MMSC: http://smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MMS proxy:
MMS port:
Authentication type:
APN type: default,supl,mms

cdthompso1

Oct 12, 2009
Within the past two days, I've noticed that the default Simple Mobile APN settings in CM9, which have a proxy and port specified, are incorrect. Setting both to empty restored my connection.

_atlien_

May 23, 2010
ATL shawty!
DOHCtor, I do not see the Galaxy Nexus in that list you linked to. That is precisely why I posted the information.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

_atlien_

May 23, 2010
ATL shawty!
How many Android phones have you used on Simple Mobile? I've used 3 HTC Androids and 2 Samsung phones with SM. All Android phones do not use the same APN settings in the Simple Mobile system. I wish that were true but it is not.

DOHCtor

Apr 10, 2009
Southern California
How many Android phones have you used on Simple Mobile? I've used 3 HTC Androids and 2 Samsung phones with SM. All Android phones do not use the same APN settings in the Simple Mobile system. I wish that were true but it is not.

Nexus one, Nexus S, Mytouch 3G slide, T-Mobile Vibrant, T-mobile Galaxy S 4g, and Galaxy Nexus. These weren't all my phones, but belonged to family members and I set up the APN for them and it worked perfectly fine ;)

ryfly65

Feb 21, 2011
These are working for both data and mms on the $60/month unlimited plan as of April 6th, 2012.

Name: T-Mobile Data
Proxy:
Port:
Username:
Password:
Server:
MMSC:
MMS proxy:
MMS port:
Authentication type:
APN type: default,supl,admin,dun,hipri

Name: T-Mobile MMS
Proxy:
Port:
Username:
Password:
Server:
MMSC: http://smpl.mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MMS proxy:
MMS port:
Authentication type:
APN type: default,supl,mms

I recently flashed 4.4 kitkat on my Nexus 4, and lost the APN settings. I used the 2nd on this list you have as it is on the Simple Mobile website; however data transfer was horrific, even at full bars. I ran a search online and found this post, and tried the first set of settings on your post instead of the 2nd, and my phone works as it did before; super fast connection, no data transfer issues.