[MOD][JB][XXLQ4]Lower brightness levels on autobrightness JB

Search This thread

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY USING THIS MOD. (This is just blah, blah there is no possibility, but I have to put it if your phone get hit by lightning or something when you install it :D :rolleyes: :angel: )

I made mod with lower values of brightness when we set it to autobrightness. You can check it by going in dark place and pull brightness bar to its minimum. Then tap on autobrightness, it would be darker. Now it is the same, minimum and auto on dark room. Its not just lower values changed, others are too. So it could get little more battery life (only if you do not use minimum brightness all the time offcourse).

It is CWM flashable.
I know it is working on XXLQ4 JB firmware, didn't try on any others. If you want to try with non XXLQ4 version of JB, please do a backup before. You can just backup framework-res.apk and replace it with the on in CWM zip, after that you can flash it from CWM and restore to previous state.

MODDED ;)
MODDED+ (even lower values)
ORIGINAL :rolleyes:

If someone want more darker, let me know. :)

Stock values:

Code:

Modded values:

Code:

Modded+ values:

Code:

Last edited:

coolkillermax

Nov 12, 2012
Malaysia
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY USING THIS MOD. (This is just blah, blah there is no possibility, but I have to put it if your phone get hit by lightning or something when you install it :D :rolleyes: :angel: )

I made mod with lower values of brightness when we set it to autobrightness. You can check it by going in dark place and pull brightness bar to its minimum. Then tap on autobrightness, it would be darker. Now it is the same, minimum and auto on dark room. Its not just lower values changed, others are too. So it could get little more battery life (only if you do not use minimum brightness all the time offcourse).

It is CWM flashable.
I know it is working on XXLQ4 JB firmware, didn't try on any others. If you want to try with non XXLQ4 version of JB, please do a backup before. You can just backup framework-res.apk and replace it with the on in CWM zip, after that you can flash it from CWM and restore to previous state.

Good Job Bro... :good: :good: :cool:

lucasleal

Aug 24, 2011
As always, your contribution is great.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Nagass

Aug 9, 2011
R: [MOD][JB][XXLQ4]Lower brightness levels on autobrightness JB

Flashed with TWRP on LPY, works perfectly.

Last edited:

isaak

Sep 21, 2013
If someone is interested, these are the values for latest cyano 10.2 stable.

Code:
    <integer-array name="config_autoBrightnessLcdBacklightValues">
        <item>20</item>
        <item>30</item>
        <item>110</item>
        <item>175</item>
        <item>255</item>
    </integer-array>

Pdevo

Jun 13, 2012
Venice
I know this is an ancient thread but can someone kindly re-upload this mod? I have tryed doing this by myself but I am not able to sign my modded framework-res.apk

amit020

Jun 22, 2014
link is not working

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

link is not working@ shut_down

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It is CWM flashable.

MODDED ;)
    MODDED+ (even lower values)
    ORIGINAL :rolleyes:

Stock values:

Code:

Modded values:

Code:

Modded+ values:

Code:
    Will I lose the ripple lockscreen with this? :D

nope..i still have my ripple lock screen working after flash this mod..