Samsung Keyboard Shortcuts gone.

Search This thread

ZOMBIExM4STER

Jan 31, 2014
I installed this app called "SamsungKeyboardShortDelay" from Xposed Installer, and when I rebooted the shortcuts on the Samsung Keyboard dissappeard. I have the At&t N3, rooted via Kingo. The only other app I have is Wanam Xposed. I removed the app and rebooted, and the shortcuts did not come back. I then went into application manager>Samsung Keyboard and cleared the data/cache, rebooted and no luck. I then as a last resort did a factory data reset and they still didn't come back. I don't know what else to do. Please help.

ZOMBIExM4STER

Jan 31, 2014
What shortcuts are you talking about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
Im talking about the keyboard shortcuts, when you do a long press on a letter it gives you a shortcut to a symbol. View attachment 2561709It's supposed to look like the first picture, but instead it looks like the second.

Attachments

• Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-Review-064-messaging.jpg
    Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-Review-064-messaging.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 141
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 122

dlemma

Jun 5, 2012
Im talking about the keyboard shortcuts, when you do a long press on a letter it gives you a shortcut to a symbol. View attachment 2561709It's supposed to look like the first picture, but instead it looks like the second.

I didn't have the shortcuts on my standard Samsung keyboard on my Note3. However I got them installing the XPOSED mod "Samsung Alt Symbols"

It works fine for my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I didn't have the shortcuts on my standard Samsung keyboard on my Note3. However I got them installing the XPOSED mod "Samsung Alt Symbols"

It works fine for my phone.
    What shortcuts are you talking about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app