CaseMate Tough

Search This thread

ukemochi

Aug 14, 2012
LOL!

Wow that looks gorgeous. Guess I'll add another case to my list. I love collecting cases lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Your comment made me laugh because I have a horrible habbit of collecting lots of cases and changing them up everyday! My wife badgers me to sell them all the time.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

They are having a 40% sale from now until May 26th!

Really strange, mine are perfect. They aren't sticky at all, and make a solid click when using them.

I guess you both got faulty ones :confused:

They're not sticky, they just require a bit more force to make the function work due to the layer of TPU for the bumper portion of the case. I don't believe it's faulty, it's just one of those design things that will be more of an issue to some then it will be to others.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

benjo

Oct 18, 2010
London
They're not sticky, they just require a bit more force to make the function work due to the layer of TPU for the bumper portion of the case. I don't believe it's faulty, it's just one of those design things that will be more of an issue to some then it will be to others.

If anything, the buttons are easier to press when using this case. :rolleyes:

I just received the casemate tough case and it is immediately being returned. The buttons are unusable. I can't even use the power button and the volume buttons stick. Horrible case.

I just found out how to correct this problem.

Whilst removing the case I decided to look more closely at the button sections of the bumper section of the case. Turns out you can remove the power and volume rocker parts from the bumper. I removed and refitted them. They are now much more sensitive to the touch.

jeffreynew23

Sep 11, 2007
So I just got this case after using the Beetle Sup case and an ultra thin one. This is the best case for this phone. It's unbelievably thin and made out of great material. I can't describe how happy I am with the case.

Markachy

Oct 15, 2011
Is it possible to use JUST the bumper from this case?

All I want for this phone is a bumper-only case like the Nexus 4 official case. There doesn't seem to be any on the market at all.
I even tried cutting the back out of one of my cases but turns out it was structurally important, and the border warped.

I own the Love-Mei aluminium bumper but its hopeless. It rids me of my signal and gives next to no protection. So would just the silicon bumper work? Thanks

benjo

Oct 18, 2010
London
Is it possible to use JUST the bumper from this case?

All I want for this phone is a bumper-only case like the Nexus 4 official case. There doesn't seem to be any on the market at all.
I even tried cutting the back out of one of my cases but turns out it was structurally important, and the border warped.

I own the Love-Mei aluminium bumper but its hopeless. It rids me of my signal and gives next to no protection. So would just the silicon bumper work? Thanks

You could, but it won't look that nice. Adding the outer shell doesn't add much more bulk.

I took some pics without the outer shell

http://imgur.com/a/RMq81

Markachy

Oct 15, 2011
Thanks for the pictures, yeah I agree it doesn't look great. I thought the silicon bumper had no back on it, now I see it does and so it'd be no use as a bumper-only case.

Maybe some day, somewhere, someone will make a bumper for this great phone!

Thanks for the pictures, yeah I agree it doesn't look great. I thought the silicon bumper had no back on it, now I see it does and so it'd be no use as a bumper-only case.

Maybe some day, somewhere, someone will make a bumper for this great phone!

Plenty of metal bumpers on eBay but I wouldn't go for one of those.

I'm not sure we'll see any to be honest. I can't see how it would fit securely to the HTC one m8 curved edges.

Badelhas

Aug 12, 2012
Braga
I own a Baseus ultra thin Clear TPU Case and love it but I am thinking about buying another Clear case that's a little more bulky and offers a bit more protection. The best options seems to be this Case-Mate Tough Naked and the Spigen Ultra Hybrid TPU Case. Do any of you own both or got to see them and can throw a little comparison, please?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the clear coming this week

Got my clear today, and IR works even better than before. Seems to me that the IR-signal is spread wider by the transparent plastic, very nice.

btw, just figured out that it is not only a blaster, but can read / learn from my remotes. So I programmed my HD-recorder and it works like a charme. Love it even more now!