[Q] Question about xnote custom rom

Search This thread

leexstark

Jan 24, 2014
Hello guys,

im quiet new to xda and to rooting as well.
i read, tried to inform myself and then tried rooting and flashing a custom rom becaused i really liked the idea to discover new features, looks and to empower my device.

anywayi rooted my device, backed it up properly and searched for a custom rom where i found xnote Rom and really liked it.
i flashed it with twrp and it works fine i just wonder about a little issue i have now but cant remember if its there from the start (since i flashed it this morning) but i guess it occured after a few and not immediately.
getting finally to the point, on the top left corner of the screen there is a white line just when the display is about to end, i dont know how to explain it better (the old iphone jailbreak (3gs,4) had a similar line in the middle of the screen when booting while the apple logo appeared, if this might help someone to figure out what i actually mean).

i made a screenshot from my homescreen but i doubt its visible from there because of its thinness, i tried to give you and idea of its location with the red arrow though.

i wonder how to fix it ? should i flash again or is it even a well known issue?

help appreciated

thanks for reading

pce,Chris

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Hello guys,

im quiet new to xda and to rooting as well.
i read, tried to inform myself and then tried rooting and flashing a custom rom becaused i really liked the idea to discover new features, looks and to empower my device.

anywayi rooted my device, backed it up properly and searched for a custom rom where i found xnote Rom and really liked it.
i flashed it with twrp and it works fine i just wonder about a little issue i have now but cant remember if its there from the start (since i flashed it this morning) but i guess it occured after a few and not immediately.
getting finally to the point, on the top left corner of the screen there is a white line just when the display is about to end, i dont know how to explain it better (the old iphone jailbreak (3gs,4) had a similar line in the middle of the screen when booting while the apple logo appeared, if this might help someone to figure out what i actually mean).

i made a screenshot from my homescreen but i doubt its visible from there because of its thinness, i tried to give you and idea of its location with the red arrow though.

i wonder how to fix it ? should i flash again or is it even a well known issue?

help appreciated

thanks for reading

pce,Chris

thats a miui battery when you charge the phone it should move it can be removed in settings somewhere ,sorry cant remember where its been a long time been on that rom

leexstark

Jan 24, 2014
thats a miui battery when you charge the phone it should move it can be removed in settings somewhere ,sorry cant remember where its been a long time been on that rom

mhm ima search that thanks so far, if anyone can tell me exactly w3hat kind of setting it is please do so.
kinda changed it to green now wtf xD

EDIT: okay i just fixed it by disabling the "showing battery bar."
i just wonder whats it actually about with that "line" , could someone explain?

thanks alot for the help, it made me uncomfortable looking at it haha

Last edited:

myself379

Dec 16, 2013
Google Pixel 4a 5G
mhm ima search that thanks so far, if anyone can tell me exactly w3hat kind of setting it is please do so.
kinda changed it to green now wtf xD

EDIT: okay i just fixed it by disabling the "showing battery bar."
i just wonder whats it actually about with that "line" , could someone explain?

thanks alot for the help, it made me uncomfortable looking at it haha

It's a battery bar, some user doesn't like the usual "Battery" icon on the notification and want minimalism instead. So they remove the those icon but need at least an indication to know the battery levels.

Imagine the whole top line that showing up is your battery life.

leexstark

Jan 24, 2014
It's a battery bar, some user doesn't like the usual "Battery" icon on the notification and want minimalism instead. So they remove the those icon but need at least an indication to know the battery levels.

Imagine the whole top line that showing up is your battery life.

ah okay that makes sense, cool feature !

thanks alot for the explaination :cowboy: