CLOSE PLEASE [Mods][Themes] [Tools] CoreDroid 9.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
Wow huzz, that's a crazy ass skin!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Glad u like it Sir! Trying my best.. I just reinstall n refresh my Rom again(running over only) cos I flashed so many things on my phone that my system memory left zero haha!! I was wondering y I can't flash anymore.. my tweak is still at virgin stage!!

Flasher Twin Huzz

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

ljjehl

Apr 6, 2008
SA,TX
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Glad u like it Sir! Trying my best.. I just reinstall n refresh my Rom again(running over only) cos I flashed so many things on my phone that my system memory left zero haha!! I was wondering y I can't flash anymore.. my tweak is still at virgin stage!!

Flasher Twin Huzz

almost looks like you gonna have to move some stuff to ext or sdcard.....lol

Towboat_man

Jul 13, 2011
Ashland,Ky.
Twin brother, where u wan the boat to be? Lower half?

Your Twin Flasher Huzz

Well I don't know if you can crop the boat pic and put it inside the lockring pic (any cd lockring pic is fine) or not but that's what I was thinking...If it won't work just what ever you think looks good would be cool..:D

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Well I don't know if you can crop the boat pic and put it inside the lockring pic (any cd lockring pic is fine) or not but that's what I was thinking...If it won't work just what ever you think looks good would be cool..:D

See if this will work bro. I had to use different images. your attachments were very small:p

Attachments

• towboat_avatar.png
    towboat_avatar.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: Towboat_man

Towboat_man

Jul 13, 2011
Ashland,Ky.
See if this will work bro. I had to use different images. your attachments were very small:p

Hey Thanks Nick..Yea its a little small... I put it on what do ya think can you tell what it is ...Lol
Edit:: it might look to small I can't even tell what it is might just use the boat pic:thumbup::thumbup:..:D:D I was just trying to get a cordroid logo in there somewhere ..Lol

Last edited:

augustmvz

Dec 18, 2010
mexico city

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
The dropbox link is the zip file to flash if that is what you are asking for....

Sorry, I just misread...I am using the Chinese New year apk from the HTC hub

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Bro wat mod r u trying n steps taken maybe I can help..

Flasher Twin Huzz

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Bro wat mod r u trying n steps taken maybe I can help..

Flasher Twin Huzz

The dropbox file is the Mod that I flashed. Is the bubble battery mod...that is showing in the picture in the above post. When I first flashed it I got a couple of force closes...but now everything seems to be working awesome....but If you can give it a look I'd appreciate it. Thanks...

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
The dropbox file is the Mod that I flashed. Is the bubble battery mod...that is showing in the picture in the above post. When I first flashed it I got a couple of force closes...but now everything seems to be working awesome....but If you can give it a look I'd appreciate it. Thanks...

Can u tell me how u create it? It will ask for 3 files i think, do u submit it or u use what provided?

Flasher Twin 1

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com

1st Question is did you upload the correct files to the UOT Kitchen (systemui.apk, framework.apk, & htc.resources.apk)? 2nd after flashing the zip that you made with the UOT Kitchen you said you was getting Force Close Notification so did you run "fix permitions" using Recovery or the CoreDroid Tweaks? If you uploaded the correct files & you fix permitions then everything should be okay.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD

Reactions: glevitan

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
1st Question is did you upload the correct files to the UOT Kitchen (systemui.apk, framework.apk, & htc.resources.apk)? 2nd after flashing the zip that you made with the UOT Kitchen you said you was getting Force Close Notification so did you run "fix permitions" using Recovery or the CoreDroid Tweaks? If you uploaded the correct files & you fix permitions then everything should be okay.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD

Yep, I uploaded the 3 files. I haven't used the permision fix, but will right now. Thanks a bunch.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts