[Q] Help Plz...........N9005(Snapdragon 800) or N9000(Exynos 5420)?

N9005(Snapdragon S800) or N9000(Exynos 5420)?

• Total voters
Search This thread

linx1287

Nov 10, 2011
Dhaka
cant seem to find that thread in Generals... :( but as far as i remember keep an eye out for dead pixels & make sure to check out the colour grey...there was something to do with red as well but i just cant seem to remember...sorry :(
ahhhh you are in luck my man... found it
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2463786
i think this is where i got the determination to seek korean made note 3's :p although when i bought my s3 a while back... i was adamant of getting a korean made 1 as well :p

Last edited:
Reactions: SK_007

SK_007

Aug 12, 2010
Islamabad
cant seem to find that thread in Generals... :( but as far as i remember keep an eye out for dead pixels & make sure to check out the colour grey...there was something to do with red as well but i just cant seem to remember...sorry :(
ahhhh you are in luck my man... found it
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2463786
i think this is where i got the determination to seek korean made note 3's :p although when i bought my s3 a while back... i was adamant of getting a korean made 1 as well :p

Can't thank you enough........you are the man thanks once again for helping me out!

linx1287

Nov 10, 2011
Dhaka
My note 3 is made in vietnam and doesn't have that problem.

Sent from Note 3 SM-N9005

didnt exactly say every note 3 made in vietnam now did it? ;)

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Can't thank you enough........you are the man thanks once again for helping me out!

no worries man...shifting to a new device always brings about tons of questions....i was in your place not too long ago myself so i can relate...besides its a big investment...so good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go 9005.

Firstly, Exynos only excels more in graphics department and its barely any better then what Snapdragon offers. Also the SD model is more widely available & the carrier choice due to FDD-LTE, Which means better longterm rom support between the two models.
    N900 has 2.66 GB of total RAM
    N9005 has 2.38 GB of total RAM
    dont worry about the ram difference....they both have 3GB...its how each of the 2 versions reserves certain amounts for the gpu & other systems processes....(not sure of the EXACT things that do this....but i read it here in xda while deciding on the note 3 version myself).... but in my opinion i would suggest you go for the n9005....its a little better in terms of performance...as far as battery is concerned the snapdragon is better as my cousin owns a octa version & mine does considerably better....it has LTE & it has 4k video recording & playback support...something the octa version doesnt....so that means the n9005 is a bit more futureproof than the 9000 PLUS the n9005 has a more active developer support....
    Most Exynos users including me are suffering from poor battery life. N9005 users seem to enjoy 9 hours of screen on time, while me and some other N900 users get 4-5 hours maximum. So I'd say go with N9005.
    the best way i can describe the n9005's audio is Stellar!!! as i said before i have a n9000 at home....there is no difference at all.....the difference existed in the older models like the note 2 & s3...at that time qualcomm didnt really give a damn about audio....thats not true anymore....they stepped up their game since the Snapdragon S4 Pro.....anyone who owned a Z can understand....& the Snapdragon 800 is now trully amazing....if you need further clarification i can provide a link to a very reputed audio site where they were testing n9005 audio quality.....i know exactly how you feel...i also buy phones with their audio quality in mind...as i dont like to carry a 100 things in my pocket...1 device to rule them all :p :p