GT-I9195: Sudden Death

Search This thread

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Brand New Device, Its just been a Week...

I Rooted and Installed CM 11 Yesterday.... So Today,After watching some Anime Video's on it..I Left it for almost 1 Hour... Came back and tried to unlock it...Touch wasnt Responding well.And Phone's Screen was hot indeed.. So Even Shut down wasnt possible ...

So i used Power Button for 10 Seconds and Restarted... Phone Restarted...But again Phone was very Laggy,So Tried Restarting again...This time.... No Display nor any Touch Buttons were lighting up... Instead what i got were random Vibrations.... I tried to get into Download Mode,Recovery....... Yet no Response from Screen but only a Vibration from Device itself...

Any one faced this issue? Any Known Solution...? I wont get free Warranty as Device is from UK :confused:

Flatric

Aug 31, 2013
Brand New Device, Its just been a Week...

I Rooted and Installed CM 11 Yesterday.... So Today,After watching some Anime Video's on it..I Left it for almost 1 Hour... Came back and tried to unlock it...Touch wasnt Responding well.And Phone's Screen was hot indeed.. So Even Shut down wasnt possible ...

So i used Power Button for 10 Seconds and Restarted... Phone Restarted...But again Phone was very Laggy,So Tried Restarting again...This time.... No Display nor any Touch Buttons were lighting up... Instead what i got were random Vibrations.... I tried to get into Download Mode,Recovery....... Yet no Response from Screen but only a Vibration from Device itself...

Any one faced this issue? Any Known Solution...? I wont get free Warranty as Device is from UK :confused:

Did you do a dirty flash?

Whosat

May 9, 2013
Try removing your battery for a minute then put it back without your sdcard or sim inserted. Then try getting into download or recovery mode

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Have you tried to reinstall cm11?

Try removing your battery for a minute then put it back without your sdcard or sim inserted. Then try getting into download or recovery mode

I tried both of that plenty of times...

For a Surprise...Phone booted up today,,,But touch on right part not working.... Then i resetted...Then total touch not working....After 2 Mintes... Screen acting like Old CRT Monitor..Bluish Green Color Lines.... When on recovery and download mode...No Such Color issues :confused:

Totally my Device is Crazy :eek:

Whosat

May 9, 2013
That means you CAN enter recovery? Try going in recovery and adb pushing a fresh CM image to your phone and then flashing it after doing a good wipe of your phone

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
That means you CAN enter recovery? Try going in recovery and adb pushing a fresh CM image to your phone and then flashing it after doing a good wipe of your phone

I did install Pacman now.... But Screen issue is back....Multiple color's :crying: I think Hardware Issue, I googled about similar issue... No one tried to solve it..instead Replaced it...I'm Really Stuck...Cant even download STock ROM due to its size :(

Flatric

Aug 31, 2013
I did install Pacman now.... But Screen issue is back....Multiple color's :crying: I think Hardware Issue, I googled about similar issue... No one tried to solve it..instead Replaced it...I'm Really Stuck...Cant even download STock ROM due to its size :(

I had these screen issues too... But for me removing the battery and reflash the Rom did it...

stevengw

Dec 17, 2010
Seems like your new phone has over heated and caused some serious damage to screen and maybe gpu\cpu.
Seen this happen recently with a ROM I installed also. But pulled battery out in time. And installed another.
I always watch out for over heating when installing a new ROM. Usually a sign somebody messing with CPU clocks.
For your sake though I hope you got it in time and can flash another ROM.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
I had these screen issues too... But for me removing the battery and reflash the Rom did it...

Seems like your new phone has over heated and caused some serious damage to screen and maybe gpu\cpu.
Seen this happen recently with a ROM I installed also. But pulled battery out in time. And installed another.
I always watch out for over heating when installing a new ROM. Usually a sign somebody messing with CPU clocks.
For your sake though I hope you got it in time and can flash another ROM.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I dont think its ROM issue...But Right part of Touch not working... and display gone off... Works without screen... And whenever i give a blow on that right side of the screen....Display Flashes and goes off... I have given it to be checked in a local store :rolleyes:

stevengw

Dec 17, 2010
Tell them phone over heated when charging and using WiFi at same time!

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11

issue5854

May 13, 2013
Hey I've seen this issue too, one of my friends has a GT I9192 and I updated his phone to the latest stock ROM first it worked very good, but one day he was recording something with his camera, and then played the recording after that the phone shut down, and didn't want to restart after taking the battery out and trying again and again, it reboots and after 3 or 4 min turns off again. I flashed some other stock roms but nothing, when I get in recovery mode, after some minutes the screen goes all blue.
And sometimes when restarting it shows colored lines in screen.
Went to Samsung Costumer Care (Saudi Arabia) they say that the phone has been rooted (which is not true) cause the KNOX Warranty bit shows 0x1
I don't know what to do.
The phone was bought in Saudi Arabia. And I live in Europe
Could I send it somewhere in Samsung CS in Europe cause i heard that here in Europe the KNOX warranty bit doesn't affect hardware damages (which I think that this issue is a hardware damage)

Last edited:

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hey I've seen this issue too, one of my friends has a GT I9192 and I updated his phone to the latest stock ROM first it worked very good, but one day he was recording something with his camera, and then played the recording after that the phone shut down, and didn't want to restart after taking the battery out and trying again and again, it reboots and after 3 or 4 min turns off again. I flashed some other stock roms but nothing, when I get in recovery mode, after some minutes the screen goes all blue.
And sometimes when restarting it shows colored lines in screen.
Went to Samsung Costumer Care (Saudi Arabia) they say that the phone has been rooted (which is not true) cause the KNOX Warranty bit shows 0x1
I don't know what to do.
The phone was bought in Saudi Arabia. And I live in Europe
Could I send it somewhere in Samsung CS in Europe cause i heard that here in Europe the KNOX warranty bit doesn't affect hardware damages (which I think that this issue is a hardware damage)

Yeah, Its was simple... But device's inside got burned out for no reason... Display board isnt working.... Take it to SVC .. only way :crying: