[Q] Can the T-Mobile M8 use ROMs from the global section?

Search This thread

Gatortribe

Jun 28, 2012
Melbourne
This is my first GSM phone since my iPhone on AT&T so I am used to the development sections being flooded with ROMs (sprint and Verizon, GNex and M7). However there's only one I believe in the T-Mobile section and it links to the global version.

Can I just flash regular M8 ROMs or do they have to be Tmous to work?

lampel

Aug 28, 2007
Connecticut
This is my first GSM phone since my iPhone on AT&T so I am used to the development sections being flooded with ROMs (sprint and Verizon, GNex and M7). However there's only one I believe in the T-Mobile section and it links to the global version.

They don't have to be specific to tmo but most will list what they are compatible with anyway.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gatortribe

MeatyCoins

Aug 7, 2007
I flashed Android Revolution from the International forum no problem...they stated it was possible thought (just no sprint or verizon variants)

marcos600rr

Aug 13, 2011
san juan
I'm using insertcoin Rom and wificalling is included in aroma select obviously tmo m8 and all tmo craps apear WiFi calling my account city I'd exct also tmo ui data icons

Enviado desde mi HTC ONE M8 S=OFF UNLOCKED SUPER CID ???

SeanFloyd

Aug 4, 2010
How are you guys liking those ROMs? Obviously there aren't a lot of choices right now in the T-Mobile section so checking out something else is tempting.

marcoxx626

Jun 4, 2013
Orlando
You can flash any roms from the international variant threads, as well as AT&T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

They don't have to be specific to tmo but most will list what they are compatible with anyway.

You can flash ROMs from the international thread, with some of them you will lose Wi-Fi calling. Viper ROM supports T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling.