windows se7en splash screen

Search This thread

rouzbehali

Aug 4, 2009
Shiraz

Hi guys.i have made 2 splash screens which are ported from windows 7.but i added some notes with photoshop.2 sound files (xp startup and shutting down) are available in a zip file.hope to enjoy it :)
you can rename the picture name to welcomehead.png and put it in windows folder or you can install advanced configuration tool v3.3.use this app to change the the startup splashscreen,startup .WAV file and shutdown .WAV file (recommended)...:rolleyes:

NOTE: Download "480.800 pictures.zip" if u wanna have the real 480.800 resolution...

For VGA devices click HERE

Look at my GTX Splash Screens! Click Here

Attachments

• Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab
    282.1 KB · Views: 2,616
Last edited:
Reactions: timoteorex

rouzbehali

Aug 4, 2009
Shiraz
wallpaper

And these are 2 wallpapers u can use as your wallpaper (included in the attachment of post1)

Last edited:

Dr.Hadr

Feb 4, 2010
Nice work there, inspired me to change my wallpaper, so I came up with this:

:)

drhadr.qsb.cz/stuff/black_win.jpg
drhadr.qsb.cz/stuff/black_win.png
drhadr.qsb.cz/stuff/black_win2.png

Turned out to be slim and elegant as a bg too :)

If anyone wants to add there any text/label, do it or tell me and I'll put it in there ;)

All credits go to salmanarif, whose img I edited: salmanarif.deviantart.com/art/Weathered-Windows-Wallpaper-119347633

Sorry for the post, but I'm not allowed to make foreign server urls :(

Attachments

• Black_win.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,737

dendrobium123

Feb 2, 2010
thanks for the black screens, they look really nice

Very cool!

I wasn't able to get the splashes working. Any advice?

after a while i found out how to replace it, let me know if u tried the same steps.

renamed the png file to welcomehead.192.png and made another copy of it and named it welcomehead.png

in resco i set some options to show hidden files, then i just moved both of them inside.

i think one of them was unnecessary but... it worked so.. lol

dendrobium123

Feb 2, 2010
so i did a bit more research, u just need the welcomehead.png

the one with 192 is for a carrier splash.

if u want to use the jpg (i'm guessing it's faster?? i don't really notice much difference), u can put it in there aswell and go into registry.. i think HKLM/software/microsoft/splash and just change the value of the name

raja'i

Nov 10, 2009
Doha
@rouzbehali
can plz upload the zip file again,its corrupted

and i noticed that the wallpapers are not 800*480
could u plz make a version with this size

thanx alot man
its very nice :)

mfrey0118

Feb 16, 2009
OK windows mobile noob here with stock HD2...
How do I get rid of the stupid Tmobile "stick together" screen at startup and "Goodbye" at shut down? No one has explained that yet. I downloaded and installed the advanced configuration tool and every time I point it to the pics in the zip file on my sdcard and reboot...nothing changes...
I need step by step instructions here...

moonstar845

May 18, 2010
Tampa
Hi guys.i have made 2 splash screens which are ported from windows 7.but i added some notes with photoshop.2 sound files (xp startup and shutting down) are available in a zip file.hope to enjoy it :)
you can rename the picture name to welcomehead.png and put it in windows folder or you can install advanced configuration tool v3.3.use this app to change the the startup splashscreen,startup .WAV file and shutdown .WAV file (recommended)...:rolleyes:

NOTE: Download "480.800 pictures.zip" if u wanna have the real 480.800 resolution...[/QUOTE]

i got the splash screens to work but not the sounds.

gremaa

Feb 8, 2009
Las Vegas
Nice work there, inspired me to change my wallpaper, so I came up with this:

:)

drhadr.qsb.cz/stuff/black_win.jpg
drhadr.qsb.cz/stuff/black_win.png
drhadr.qsb.cz/stuff/black_win2.png

Turned out to be slim and elegant as a bg too :)

If anyone wants to add there any text/label, do it or tell me and I'll put it in there ;)

All credits go to salmanarif, whose img I edited: salmanarif.deviantart.com/art/Weathered-Windows-Wallpaper-119347633

Sorry for the post, but I'm not allowed to make foreign server urls :(

Is there any way to also get a shutdown screen? There is only a starting up file in the zip. Also, what's the best way to try to install the welcome/shutdown splash? Through the advanced config app or otherwise? And lastly, which splash screen does this replace, the orange windows mobile one, the T-Mobile one, or both? Any responses would be helpful.

Headshrinker

Aug 4, 2010
the skin/theme you have is fantastic, with the clock and slide bar on the bottom. Could you please tell me where you got it or did you make it yourself?

Nixeus

Sep 14, 2007
Hello my friends,

Thanks for these splashscreen's !

Will be it possible to make a cab for the welcome and shutdown screen with the wav files ?

Or juste explain how doign it with the registry ?

Thanks a lot,

regards,
Nixeus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NOTE: Download "480.800 pictures.zip" if u wanna have the real 480.800 resolution...

For VGA devices click HERE

Look at my GTX Splash Screens! Click Here