• DVR_1_2_10_3_a1.apk
    647.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

maxiv

Sep 24, 2010
Thanks for the .apk but I still don't have a menu button in Desktop Visualizer

maxiv

Sep 24, 2010
How can I edit the gap between the tiles? Either they overlap each other slightly or the gap is far too big...how can I have just a small gap?
Also, the Metro Clock widget is higher than the other tiles - is there any solution to this?

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
How can I edit the gap between the tiles? Either they overlap each other slightly or the gap is far too big...how can I have just a small gap?
Also, the Metro Clock widget is higher than the other tiles - is there any solution to this?

make sure youve got adw at 8x10 and resize the widgets to the size that i have on the guide

ANYONE with problems with installing on nightly, try this:

1. 3 finger wipe (factory data, cache, dalvik)
2. Flash alpha 2 (just alpha 2, NOT your nightly, yet)
3. Flash the metro ui theme included on brobots website
4. Reboot and set up your touchpad
5. Proceed to set up the metro ui theme (to make sure its working)
6. Reboot in CWM and flash the nighlty of your choice, no wipes necessary
7. Reboot and enjoy!

8. (Optional) if your play store and gmail, etc. aren't working then just reflash gapps and you should be fine, also had success with simply clearing cache on play store app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

BroBot175

Oct 26, 2011
ANYONE with problems with installing on nightly, try this:

1. 3 finger wipe (factory data, cache, dalvik)
2. Flash alpha 2 (just alpha 2, NOT your nightly, yet)
3. Flash the metro ui theme included on brobots website
4. Reboot and set up your touchpad
5. Proceed to set up the metro ui theme (to make sure its working)
6. Reboot in CWM and flash the nighlty of your choice, no wipes necessary
7. Reboot and enjoy!

8. (Optional) if your play store and gmail, etc. aren't working then just reflash gapps and you should be fine, also had success with simply clearing cache on play store app

Yeah there's no real point doing this
When you flash the nightly you'll loose the system theme so the buttons at the bottom which is all you get from flashing the flash me zip
If you want just the home screen and Widgets just extract the apps from the zip and install them like normal by just clicking on them

Reactions: rockynewsmaster
That's what I figured I was just helping anybody out that tried to install the package right over the top of a nightly and got bootloop cause that is what happened to me about ten different ways I tried it, but your way deff is easier!

BTW, brobot, AMAZING work on this theme, really appreciate it! Once I hit my 10 post count to stop being a noob I will slap you some thanks and hopefully some funding

Reactions: BroBot175

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
Is there a CM7 version of this?

I'd love to get this with working video chat :)

I have 3 TouchPads and this bootloops on all 3 running the 0418 nightly

Did u already have the theme working before you upgraded to nightly 0418?

Mine is still working great after updating, I don't have the actual navigation buttons theme but I still have Widgets and homescreen stuff, which is what brobot said would happen as the them is not based on nightly framework

Sent from XDA Premium on my Emancipated Infuse w/ Eternis Verus

cdzo72

Did u already have the theme working before you upgraded to nightly 0418?

Mine is still working great after updating, I don't have the actual navigation buttons theme but I still have Widgets and homescreen stuff, which is what brobot said would happen as the them is not based on nightly framework

Nope I haven't been able to get it working on any build yet....

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Nope I haven't been able to get it working on any build yet....

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

I agree with orange go back and try it on alpha 2 the. Once u get it working u can install any nightly over the top of it. You will lose the navigation theme but keep all Widgets and home icons/shortcuts

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
I agree with orange go back and try it on alpha 2 the. Once u get it working u can install any nightly over the top of it. You will lose the navigation theme but keep all Widgets and home icons/shortcuts

If you're gonna do that, there is no reason to even flash the zip. All you're doing is setting up a launcher, which anyone can do.

~ E.R.A.

Reactions: rockynewsmaster
If you're gonna do that, there is no reason to even flash the zip. All you're doing is setting up a launcher, which anyone can do.

~ E.R.A.

Correct assuming everyone knows how to move the files over with the correct file explorer program, I was merely leaving an alternative for those that don't know how.

Reactions: zanderman112

Treken

Nov 27, 2010
Houston
I believe that having the grid size to maybe 10x12 would give you a better layout but the highest the grid goes is to 10x10. I guess the icons could be altered a bit so you would get a better "piece" together of the tiles. The grid size mod would work better I think. It could probably be made into a flashable zip, or maybe a ninja morph theme?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks three ppl have sent me the files and thanks to them
    ill make the cm9 alpha 2 tonight and may make the nightlies at a later date :)
    Why not just post a link to the file?

Sent from my Nexus EvoHd2 using XDA

rob@brobot175.co.uk
    can i have it please orange and ill put it in the flashable zips :)

Cause i'm to much of an idiot to think of that :eek:

Anyway Here it is!

>Hit the "thanks" button if this helps!<
    Coolio, when you're done, I can have the mods give you OP of this thread instead of creating another one :)

~ E.R.A.

If you dont mind some guy on twitter has been chatting to me and helping me port if for a while now so if he wants to manage the thread ill let him
    he can just make another if its too much effort to change admins
    I dont want to me the admin of all these different threads as i do want to do other stuff other than chatting to people on these threads so im letting other people do it :)
    ive got like 5 going atm and its tooo much effort :)

EDIT: the guys name on this is ace_9988 :)
    and to the person who is having problems with the tiles hasnt read the setup manual
    hold down on the icon and click edit
    you can then resize it ! duhh

by the way guys
    Beta 6 is out!!
    It is compatible with the CM9alpha 2 ROM atm but ive put a tutorial so ppl can port it to toher roms themselves
    Check out the website :)
    Cyanogenmod 9 Alpha 2

Sent from my HP TouchPad CM9
    hi guys the villain themer thingy doesnt work so im going into making a zip for each tab
    dont understand what is the most used or how anything work on the touchpad forum so could one of you send me the most used roms SystemUI.apk and Framework-res.apk at my email rob@brobot175.co.uk
    you guys can use CWM right?

Im running cm9 a2 and I'll get them to you. How do I get the files? And yes, we can use cwm

Sent from my HP TouchPad CM9