EVO Shift 4G Reaching EOL

Search This thread

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011
so if i needed to have my phone replaced thru the insurance, what handset do you think they'd give me or will the provide me with another refurb

hamagc

Nov 8, 2009
So Cal
so if i needed to have my phone replaced thru the insurance, what handset do you think they'd give me or will the provide me with another refurb

When they run out of your phone you get offered a different phone. You can actually start a claim on their website and find out what phone they will offer you without having to complete the claim. www.phoneclaim.com/sprint

JPAZ357

Feb 29, 2012
Well....

Two weeks ago I put in an order on my business account to get 24 Evo Shifts.

I got a shipment the next day of THREE of them. After many calls back and forth I found out TODAY that those 3 were the last in the warehouse and they would not be getting anymore.

Now I have to get Samsung Epics, as my boss is demanding our users all have slide out keyboards.

Blah.

-somebody-

Apr 2, 2011
GB
When they run out of your phone you get offered a different phone. You can actually start a claim on their website and find out what phone they will offer you without having to complete the claim. www.phoneclaim.com/sprint

yup, thats how i went from a ****ty samsung intercept to a ****ty samsung transform, through replacement shortage. the i wised up and bought the shift to escape samsung.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
yup, thats how i went from a ****ty samsung intercept to a ****ty samsung transform, through replacement shortage. the i wised up and bought the shift to escape samsung.

No one feels your pain the way I do. I went though the same thing with the intercept.went though 5 of those (threw one out my window) i hated that phone more then i could hate a murderer of my family. LOL. That should officially be named worlds worst phone

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if you guys have read this but I thought I would post it up here to share. Apparently the EVO Shift is reaching End of life along with the white version of the EVO 3D.
    http://phandroid.com/2012/02/22/htc...ife/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

This does sadden me a bit, I love the Shift and even using the 3D now I always keep the little guy with me.
    Even so, im sure development will go on in these threads no matter what title Sprint gives it.

Feel free to leave opinions/comments below

Sent from my EVO 3D using XDA Premium
    It's not EOL until we say it is!!! LMAOOOOOOO

Let Me Put My Shift In U!
    Uhh yeah that is Sprint's website/online store front.
    All this talk of EOL for the Shift got me thinking. So I went to both the local Best Buy, and Sprint. Just to see what they had available. Have to say it again, going to be a long, long while before I give up the Shift. Nothing there really impressed me. Also stopped by T-Mobile, and Hellrizon. Unimpressed by the devices, and crap contracts in both places. Told the one guy at Hellrizon what my monthly average data usage is, he actually said there was no way I could use that much. Ummm yes I do :p
    if the shift 2 does ever show up...

it better kick the droid 4's ass