[Q] [HELP] stuck at bootloop

Search This thread

suripape

Jan 30, 2014
hi all
i am using stock rom DDLF2 (one file) downloaded from teashare.com and using BAM universal kernel 15 beta by xda_BAM. I tried to install CM11 but faced bootloop i.e stuck at samsung logo. now i want to install CM11 plz guide me which kernel and recovery should i use?i am really desparate to use this ROM. thanks in advance.

King11amit

Jan 29, 2014
Bikaner
Search on forum cant provide link ok

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Which cwm version u r using

suripape

Jan 30, 2014
already tried that

let me clearify my situtation here
i was on CM10.2 and than tried to update to CM11 by directly flashing CM11 zip as directed by dhiru in the OP,i ended up in bootloop so i flashed DDLF2 yet bootloop resulted.I searched the forum and found BAM kernel as the solution and phone booted successfully.
now u want to flash cm11.can i do it directly or Do i need to flash a diffrent kernel or recovery first?
plz help.

suripape

Jan 30, 2014
and one more noob question
what diffrence does it make if i install stock ROM DDLF2 using one file only or using 5 files(pit,bootloader,modem etc.) as suggested by sgtechwork in this thread.
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2329200

Last edited:

HyperiX

Aug 12, 2011
Remove battery and place it back (turn off),
put your phone into download mode (vol down-home then power)
odin
place all the stock rom files (pit, ....)
start
and also I suggest you don't go for the CM11 yet, because it has some bugs as I tried it.
There are better stable roms for SL here.
HTH

Top Liked Posts