[TOOL] Moto E Firmware Restore and or Relock bootloader also unroot

Search This thread

Tomsgt

Warning use these files at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do to your devices

These are some Batch files that i made up to make it easy to unbrick, unroot, restore, relock, and remove the unlocked bootloader logo.
Hope this helps some of you guys out. I am placing all the files you will need in the zips so that all you have to do is extract them to your desktop and run the batch file of your choosing. also make sure you run the motorola device manager program first to get the drivers installed that you need.

you have to place your device in bootloader mode / fastboot mode to use these batch files.
1. turn off phone
2. hold both volume up and down
3. while holding up and down hold power for 5 seconds then release power.
4. now you should see bootloader menu this is fastboot mode.
5. plug in cable to your computer and run a batch file

Batch Files
Remove unlock bootloader logo
Restore & Relock Bootloader full wipe
Restore Firmware No Data Wipe
Normal Stock Firmware Restore

Note the Stock XML file is included if you want to use RSDLite to restore your device.

Android Version 4.4.2
To Find out what Firmware you need. Go to settings on your Moto E then scroll down to about phone and look at the info there.
Check For Your Firmware Here

If your Firmware isnt listed then please comment with your about phone info and i will see if i can add it.

Last edited:

iblaziner786

Jan 5, 2014
Dandeli
yup you can!!

I want to ask if this would work if i only want to remove the 'warning unlocked bootloader' logo on XT1022 ?

yup u can flash logo.bin and restore your stock motorola logo instead of warning boot loader unlocked... :angel::angel:

use the file attached and flash it using fastboot... :laugh::laugh:

put your phone in boot loader mod and connect it to pc

paste the attached file in fastboot folder

open fastboot and flash using below command :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Code:
fastboot flash logo logo.bin

If It Worked Dont Forget To Press Thanks Button :good::good::good::good:

Download Link

Logo.bin : http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/49199314/file.html

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
yup u can flash logo.bin and restore your stock motorola logo instead of warning boot loader unlocked... :angel::angel:

Code:

Download Link

well it was already there from weeks http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52692225&postcount=2

shashanksetty

Jul 22, 2013
mysore
HTML:
[QUOTE="Tomsgt, post: 53405510, member: 4246643"]Warning use these files at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do to your devices

These are some Batch files that i made up to make it easy to unbrick, unroot, restore, relock, and remove the unlocked bootloader logo. 
Hope this helps some of you guys out. I am placing all the files you will need in the zips so that all you have to do is extract them to your desktop and run the batch file of your choosing. also make sure you run the motorola device manager program first to get the drivers installed that you need. 

you have to place your device in bootloader mode / fastboot mode to use these batch files.
1. turn off phone

Batch Files

Note the Stock XML file is included if you want to use RSDLite to restore your device.

Android Version 4.4.2
To Find out what Firmware you need. Go to settings on your Moto E then scroll down to about phone and look at the info there.
[URL="http://rootjunkysdl.com/?device=Moto%20E%20XT1023&folder=Moto%20E%204.4.2%20Restore%20and%20Relock%20tools"]Check For Your Firmware Here[/URL]

If your Firmware isnt listed then please comment with your about phone info and i will see if i can add it.[/QUOTE]
Hello! does this tool support the Indian variant?

PoseidonKing

Mar 18, 2015
Pune
codesadhu.com
Warning use these files at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do to your devices

1. turn off phone

Batch Files

Android Version 4.4.2

If your Firmware isnt listed then please comment with your about phone info and i will see if i can add it.
no download link for the batch files...how to relock my device?

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

No the device will say locked but will have a status code of 2 not 0 so they will still know it was unlocked

Does it mean now that i can update to stock 5.1 without bricking my device? Mail me at keepersmith6@gmail.com :confused:

Nov 6, 2013
I have installed resurrection ROM on my moto E, XT1022. I want to unroot my phone, flash original kitkat stock rom and relock my bootloader. I am not able to find the desired file.I am from India so i will need a stock rom for India or Asia. Kindly help.

Thanks

ran2xda

Oct 21, 2019
Moto E1 XT1019 Republic Wireless -- 5+ Years stuck at "AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) / Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0" when it was performing an automatic update from Android. Motorola wanted more $$ than buying new phone then and now. Froze SEP 2014, purchased 18 months prior. Can't find anything for this specific phone, and unsure whether using RW unique HW/SW mods -- especially as early version of their 'calls via WiFi' tech. Any assistance rewarded with my eternal gratitude (used to help ppl myself as a BBS SysOp -- yes that ancient).

Rajendran Rasa

Oct 17, 2015
Thanjavur
Xiaomi Mi A3
Moto E1 XT1019 Republic Wireless -- 5+ Years stuck at "AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) / Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0" when it was performing an automatic update from Android. Motorola wanted more $$ than buying new phone then and now. Froze SEP 2014, purchased 18 months prior. Can't find anything for this specific phone, and unsure whether using RW unique HW/SW mods -- especially as early version of their 'calls via WiFi' tech. Any assistance rewarded with my eternal gratitude (used to help ppl myself as a BBS SysOp -- yes that ancient).
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995315996

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. turn off phone

Batch Files

Android Version 4.4.2

yup you can!!

I want to ask if this would work if i only want to remove the 'warning unlocked bootloader' logo on XT1022 ?

Code:

Download Link

so does it mean... even if we unlock the bootloader, we can relock it again and hence our warranty is back :p

No the device will say locked but will have a status code of 2 not 0 so they will still know it was unlocked

Code:

Download Link

well it was already there from weeks http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52692225&postcount=2
    +1 bro....Very useful , you made things easier....

Glad you guys like the tools