[Q] Turn off screen swiping?

Search This thread

caspur1300

May 4, 2014
I am using Themer on a MotoX and I would like to be able to turn off screen swiping. The theme I'm using (Dark Orange), uses 5 screens for it's theme. All of the screens can be accessed by buttons on the home screen and I would like to turn off swiping to the other screens and only be able to use the buttons. Is this possible? Thanks.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I am using Themer on a MotoX and I would like to be able to turn off screen swiping. The theme I'm using (Dark Orange), uses 5 screens for it's theme. All of the screens can be accessed by buttons on the home screen and I would like to turn off swiping to the other screens and only be able to use the buttons. Is this possible? Thanks.

Hi,

This feature should be added soon! Sorry for the inconvenience.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013

Hi,

We are working on this feature, however it's not easy to do and might take some time. Sorry about that!

- Marco

Reactions: mangesh modhave

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,

We are working on this feature, however it's not easy to do and might take some time. Sorry about that!

- Marco