[APP MDPI][2.3+] Latest Samsung galaxy S4 Touchwiz Launcher v4.0 [Update 19-2-2014]

Search This thread
Jun 28, 2014
very nice launcher...
i have added s4 launcher in my rom...
will definately give u credits for this amazing launcher...:cool:

MatyasGrover

Mar 18, 2015
For you its maybe good but i dont like it and i dont know hot uninstall it.I have CM 12 SGS 3 and i cant find it in installed apps...I instaled apk...How i can uninstall it withou wipe data factory reset? THX

roidplay

Feb 24, 2016
Gilgit
roidplay.wordpress.com
Samsang Galaxy S4 Touchwiz Launcher APK

let's replace your android theme and make a new and amazing home page of your android device. The developers made their best launcher for android users. Touchwiz Launcher is one of the great personalization apps available to install free of cost. You can use this application without paying any amount to the developers. The latest version 4.0 has been just updated on Feb 2016 with new features added and improvement of performance.
I am also using touchwiz launcher in my samsung mobile and enjoying to exercise different features in one place. In the latest version you can explore to add new pages on your home screen to access your favorite apps with a just simple tap. You can also easily remove useless pages.
The custom setting will also help you to make new background with selecting pictures from your photo gallery as well as you can also find thousands of light wallpapers and live wallpapers. You can also explore more option once you installed on your mobiles.
Download the APK file on your mobile through the link below and launch on your android mobile, follow on screen options to complete installation.

Last edited:

Death818

Mar 19, 2011
Hey Guys does someone know where i can get Samsung s4 touchwiz "Easy Home" ill like to add it to a non samsung phone

Top Liked Posts