[Q] Boot error

Search This thread

chemarko

Oct 29, 2013
Hi guys,

Please help !

I have a I9505. My phone is stuck in boot with message "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies ".

When I try Kies emergency recovery noting happens.

I tried to boot in custom recovery (I had TWRP) and no luck.

Download mod is working. I tried to install sock rom with odin (PDA - one tar.md5 file), but it fail.

Reactions: simon7997

simon7997

Account currently disabled
Aug 8, 2013
Spain
Hi guys,

Please help !

I have a I9505. My phone is stuck in boot with message "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies ".

Download mod is working. I tried to install sock rom with odin (PDA - one tar.md5 file), but it fail.

If u hv nandroid backup. Try restoring it. It will return u to last stable condition of your phone

re: flash stock firmware

Hi guys,

Please help !

Most likely you tried to flash the wrong firmware/rom for your phone and that's why it failed.

Your best bet is to download the official stock firmware from http://SamMobile.com
and Odin flash it. Make 100% sure that the firmware you download is the right one
for your specific phone's model.

Good luck!

chemarko

Oct 29, 2013
Tried everything

Most likely you tried to flash the wrong firmware/rom for your phone and that's why it failed.

Your best bet is to download the official stock firmware from http://SamMobile.com
and Odin flash it. Make 100% sure that the firmware you download is the right one
for your specific phone's model.

Good luck!

I already tried to install sock rom (tar.md5) from SamMobile, but Odin starts and fail.

chemarko

Oct 29, 2013
[HELP] Please

C`mon guys HELP PLEASE

Me again.

When I start ODIN with stock rom with PDA, this is message

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9505XXUEMKF_I9505TMTEMJ4_I9505XXUEMKF_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/004> sbl3.mbn
<ID:0/004> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

When add re-partition

> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/004> Can't open the specified file. (Line: 1992)

DefyUser89

Feb 15, 2012
Barcelona
Me again.

When I start ODIN with stock rom with PDA, this is message

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9505XXUEMKF_I9505TMTEMJ4_I9505XXUEMKF_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/004> sbl3.mbn
<ID:0/004> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.

When add re-partition

> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/004> Can't open the specified file. (Line: 1992)

What version of Android u had before flash and what are u trying to flash??

Maybe u can't flash because u had 4.3(KNOX) and u are trying to flash a 4.2 that is possible?

Ops sorry, Its older or newest this version of Android 4.3 that u had?

Last edited:

chemarko

Oct 29, 2013
What version of Android u had before flash and what are u trying to flash??

Maybe u can't flash because u had 4.3(KNOX) and u are trying to flash a 4.2 that is possible?

Ops sorry, Its older or newest this version of Android 4.3 that u had?

I installed few days ago 4.4.2, and CP_I9505XXUFNA5 and BL_I9505XXUFNA5. It has to much bugs so I decided to go back.

I tried to install stock rom from SamMobile with PDA in Odin and got this error.

I flashed just now TWR and GSM_Modem_XXUEMFK_and_LTE_Modem_XXUMFK and some custom rom 4.3 (google edition).

It installed but system keep crashing. I tried couple of roms and same situation. It is crushing all the time.

Could it be problem with bootloader

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
I installed few days ago 4.4.2, and CP_I9505XXUFNA5 and BL_I9505XXUFNA5. It has to much bugs so I decided to go back.

I tried to install stock rom from SamMobile with PDA in Odin and got this error.

I flashed just now TWR and GSM_Modem_XXUEMFK_and_LTE_Modem_XXUMFK and some custom rom 4.3 (google edition).

It installed but system keep crashing. I tried couple of roms and same situation. It is crushing all the time.

You can no longer downgrade to stock 4.3 mate,thats why your getting this error.. flash the 4.4.2 leak and that should fix your problem.

Sent from Hell ?

Reactions: chemarko

DefyUser89

Feb 15, 2012
Barcelona

You can no longer downgrade to stock 4.3 mate,thats why your getting this error.. flash the 4.4.2 leak and that should fix your problem.

Sent from Hell ?

Oh yes! I forget, I installed FNA1 not FNA5 and i could come back to 4.3 because FNA1 dont have new bootloader... I rode that FNA5 have new bootloader and u can go back to 4.3.

The best choice is how said @Repulsa , U must install FNA5 and after install Philz-touch, CWM or TWR and install any 4.4.2

I hope that we helped to you! :good:

Regards,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Please help !

Sent from Hell ?