iVisor from AT&T

Search This thread

cmucooper

Aug 29, 2007
Has anyone used these? Will the stylus still work with it on? Thanks for any advice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App

Err0xx

Feb 24, 2011
Birmingham, Alabama
It will. Unfortunately I hated that screen shield. Looks like piss how it actually has the black at the top and bottom on the shield itself and the anti-glare on the shield makes the screen look grainy; it KILLS the display quality. Much better choices available from SGP, Zagg, or Ringbo. I don't reccomend the iVisor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

cmucooper

Aug 29, 2007
Thing with those other screen protectors is that lines will show from the s pen on the screen protector and that will annoy the **** out of me. I wish otter box defenders were not so freaking huge cause then I would just get one of those

Err0xx

Feb 24, 2011
Birmingham, Alabama
Thing with those other screen protectors is that lines will show from the s pen on the screen protector and that will annoy the **** out of me. I wish otter box defenders were not so freaking huge cause then I would just get one of those

SGP and Ringo cases do NOT show lines. They are hard coated. The zagg does but have found it to self heal overnight. I have zagg on now and use the s-pen a LOT. No issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

mredraider

Nov 12, 2007
DFW
Not only does the grain make the screen look blurry, but there are what I'd call cut outs in the pad below the protector for the buttonsand the darned AT&T logo. Very strange when you feel those areas.

amcl

Feb 20, 2012
I second that. It makes the screen blurry, grainy AND dim.

Aerials

Feb 9, 2012
I agree. After seeing the iVisor on a co-worker's Vivid...the 'grainy' element made me back off wanting to buy this once I get my Note. It didn't help that they decided to still have the at&t branding show at the top....unbelievable...
Plus $25 sticker price on top of that....with like $15 discount?? Haha...overpriced for the grainy element.

But in terms of getting rid of the at&t branding...Would it even be practical to use a black Sharpie to cross it out on top of the applied screen protector??

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
I will be taking mine back also since I received my SPG Ultra Oleophobic screen protector.

I really like this product but why do they not make a clear one? It is great quality and super easy to put on but the matte look detracts fro the screen. I had it on since Sunday and I could not believe how much better my screen looked after putting the SGP on.

Ivisor, make a clear screen protector!

kirbo20

Nov 29, 2006
I love this screen protector. I have it on my 4S as well as my Note. I will never use another brand. The Anti-glare coating is one of those things you hate or love I don't think there is an in between. They are also 100% bubble free and removable and washable if they get real dirty. I know if I got 1 speck of dust or bubble on other brands I would just rip it off and throw it away.