[ROM][WWE][08.09.08]Throttle Diamond II[ONLINE]

Search This thread

rex206

Aug 7, 2007
Weather issue - Is the flash weather working? ~^

Edit: Got it working... Kinda tricky, but isn't hard at all ;P

------

I'll test this for more days and report any issue. Great ROM! Keep the good working ;)
Cheers
Hi Zuperzuze, can you tell me how to fix the flash weather setting? I kind have stock there! also for the flash clock. (I had install flash player lite and nothing helping) THX!!

Skiff18

Jun 22, 2008
Melbourne
How do you install/flash with this ROM. The one and only time I flashed my rom it had an installer that I ran through activesync and it did the unlocking/CID for me. Cheers.

gullum

Mar 22, 2007
extract the zip to some folder and runn the ROMUpdateUtility.exe as it looks the last flash you did .. did the hard spl for you

penanom

Mar 9, 2008
Slough
Performance?

Hi guys,

Interested in this ROM, but a the first one was bit slow. Would be nice if somebody who's using it post some comments about speed and stability. Thanks

btw gullum: keep up the good work!

GForce

Jun 30, 2007
Testing

Hi Gullum

Great 2C the new launch...

Must say, it's indeed much faster than the previous version...

But...

The first time I booted, the ThrottleLauncher has given me an error...
But after I went to the config and I pressed 'Reload plugin' it started working.
It was very slow the first time, but now it's gettin faster by the minute...

How do I activate the Flash Clock & Flash Weather? When I activate it in the Config, ThrottleLauncher crashes all the way...

Is there a easy way to make Opera Browser the default browser (a registry setting or something so I can use the page provided by Throttle?)

Messaging for Throttle is still a very slow program... Really... I rather use my Inbox (hmmm, threaded SMS) instead of that slow program... How do I change that in the config?

I'm very happy with the new rom... I truly love it... Keep up the good work & a donation is on his way!

LATTE8888

Apr 16, 2007
aBOUT Light and weather setting

I refresh the rom.
I found that I can't change light status, only stick on the lightest.
And I don't know how to change the country/city for weather forecast.

Please someone answer me.
Thanks a lot.

By the way, I want to say that this is a good rom.

apocalypse333

Jul 7, 2008
New Cairo
To change the country for weather, open:

"Program Files\ThrottleLauncher\Setups\TFlo3d"

config.xml with notepad (copy it to your pc first, then look in the file for london, uk, using the same format change to what you want, ex:

Chigago, USA
Toronto, Canada
Paris, France
Cairo, Egypt

(well, you get the idea), then save, copy back to location on phone restart the laucher app and that's all.

As for the changing brightness option, mine too seems stuck and I can't change the brightness. This is a very big problem, but hopefully can be fixed.

Apart from that, this is an awesome mod, love it over the original, great work. Thanks alot!

bornotty

Jan 11, 2008
Bombay
im using this rom for a while.. and after installing the weatherpanel plugin.. its eating too much of memory with in 5 - 10 mints of usage, the mrm is coming down to 3, 4 mb.. (NOTE: no program was launched after seeing the weather)

Is there a possiblity of memory leakage..?? :confused:

ptitrusse

Feb 21, 2008
Hi

looks like a good rom! what pagepool does it come with? I can't modify pagepool in the ruu_signed.nbh file, it can't find the string like explained in the pagepool changing thread...

weird...

benjih

Jul 21, 2008
danish:)

hi gullum a danish fan here im using your diamond 1 and it runs just perfect.. so im hoping that you will release this on in danish;)
greeting from denmark

gullum

Mar 22, 2007
Hi

looks like a good rom! what pagepool does it come with? I can't modify pagepool in the ruu_signed.nbh file, it can't find the string like explained in the pagepool changing thread...

weird...

it is 4 mb there for you need to look for the 4mb string from the guide if you want to change it to something else

hi gullum a danish fan here im using your diamond 1 and it runs just perfect.. so im hoping that you will release this on in danish
greeting from denmark

Alle mine HTC telefoner kom med dansk windows :D
All my devices came with danish windows but I prefer English so thats what I use but I will be making all 12 languages for version 2 just needed to know if thisone had any realy problems before going to upload all versions now I know 1 or 2 things that need to be changed.
So there is also coming a corrected version of the WWE version

ptitrusse

Feb 21, 2008
it is 4 mb there for you need to look for the 4mb string from the guide if you want to change it to something else

Alle mine HTC telefoner kom med dansk windows :D
All my devices came with danish windows but I prefer English so thats what I use but I will be making all 12 languages for version 2 just needed to know if thisone had any realy problems before going to upload all versions now I know 1 or 2 things that need to be changed.
So there is also coming a corrected version of the WWE version

thx for your answers... just to check v2 is compatible with elfin right?
and will the next version you're talking about come as a stand alone rom or a patch?

LATTE8888

Apr 16, 2007
System is unstable

I don't know what's happened.
I install the traditional Chinese font and input method.
For weather changing, I install a plugin.
Then the system was unstable,system stuck very often.
Would someone have the solution or fix-patch?

GForce

Jun 30, 2007
Flash

The Flash thingies in 0.9.3 doesn't always work well
I installed the flash player for PPC & then I got the flash clock working...

But Flash weather doesn't work...
When I press update I get a textfield but I can't typ anything in it, because I can't reach the keyboard.
When I change the data.txt in the directory, the weather app does'nt start anymore (and I didn't change things I shouldn't)

The Flash contacts doesn't work... I get the Matrix characters instead of my own contacts.
How can you view the whole contactlist in contacts? With Flash of without? What happened to iContact???

The ROM stays much faster than the previous one and a few memory problems seems to be solved...

Gullum, keep up the good work...

GoTTi74

Oct 2, 2007
I really like this ROM! Great work!

Unfortunately I'm getting a "WLANSettings" Error "An unsopported operation was attempted." when trying to open "Wireless Manager" on slide panel "Settings" and doesn't start at all when opening from Settings - connections.

Additionally sometimes the Today says "no upcoming appointments" although there are appointments (even today) in the calendar

Top Liked Posts