[ROM][*NEW*] |Aug 6th| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ ICS 4.0.3 Tweaks / Beats / Blue ¯´·.¸¸. -

Search This thread

chevycowboyusa

Jun 9, 2009
Big Bear City, Ca
I didn't do a lot

That's pretty impressive, but the main reason it's so high is because you weren't using mobile data the whole time. What exactly did you do during those almost 9 hours? I really don't think Juice Defender helps anything other than turning off settings that the user FORGETS to turn off himself.

I played slottomania a few times!

A few tweets and I checked my mail a few times.

dirtyglacier

Feb 18, 2011
bakersfield
Improve Facial Recognition still seem to be missing. Anyone have luck getting it to work?

Love the theme. Battery life for me isn't as good as June 4th release, but will continue to see if it improves.

Isn't the facial recognition a sense 4 option? Ya battery for me isn't that great either but the tweaks and Rom itself is pure greatness

JoeyofBladez

May 18, 2012
I definitely love this new camera, and the new tweaks. But why does the clock appear twice when I set it to "center"? It appears in the center AND the corner. Also, the "high speed mobile data icon" doesn't change no matter what I set it to. Loving the AOSP lockscreen, too. I hate the Sense lockscreen.

I have to admit, battery life is a tad bit worse though. I guess that's a hard one to optimize for the ROM. But shoot, I can deal with it for this amazing ROM. Good work on this update, NRG, it's awesome.

Last edited:

crockashat

May 8, 2011
anyone else had problems with download link for the past two days

QUOTE:

Downloads and Changelog

June 21st, 2012 (6.21.2012)(ICS) (MD5: 376234CE381BEAABD7D177E374250BD6)

Fixed init.d scripts processing for good
Fixed hard to read digits in "in-call" dialpad screen

Good morning NRGZ28,
first I would like to say is thanks for the ROM, from what I have seen and read it is a ROM I would be interested in trying for my HTC amaze.

I am having trouble with the download link from Dev-Host (http://d-h.st/zMg) I have been trying to download this for the past two days now and it will start, the download says it will take (switches between) 3 to 6 hours, which is slow but the big issue is it gets about an hour or two (has varied on different download attempts) into the download and quits. This has happened on both Firefox and Chrome and the computer is not allowed to sleep/hibernate (although I have not tried this from a different computer or internet connection).

Is anyone else having this issue as well?

NRGZ28 can you please look into this, and possibly post a mirror or different link that will allow a complete download without croaking in the middle.

Thanks for your time NRGZ28, and have a good day

mike102871

Feb 20, 2011
Motorola Edge 20
Is there another download link for this? Ive been trying for over 7 hours and none of the NUMEROUS attempts have been complete.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

QUOTE:

Downloads and Changelog

June 21st, 2012 (6.21.2012)(ICS) (MD5: 376234CE381BEAABD7D177E374250BD6)

Fixed init.d scripts processing for good
Fixed hard to read digits in "in-call" dialpad screen

Good morning NRGZ28,
first I would like to say is thanks for the ROM, from what I have seen and read it is a ROM I would be interested in trying for my HTC amaze.

I am having trouble with the download link from Dev-Host (http://d-h.st/zMg) I have been trying to download this for the past two days now and it will start, the download says it will take (switches between) 3 to 6 hours, which is slow but the big issue is it gets about an hour or two (has varied on different download attempts) into the download and quits. This has happened on both Firefox and Chrome and the computer is not allowed to sleep/hibernate (although I have not tried this from a different computer or internet connection).

Is anyone else having this issue as well?

NRGZ28 can you please look into this, and possibly post a mirror or different link that will allow a complete download without croaking in the middle.

Thanks for your time NRGZ28, and have a good day

Same thing here. Ok, after hours of trying to download, I was finally Ble to download it to my phone . Never could get on on computer.

Last edited:

JoeyofBladez

May 18, 2012
Thanks for all of your hard work. Best ROM out there for any phone, that I've seen. I love it.

Question, though... I've searched the thread and ICS Radio seems to be a huge battery consumer and it's also quite laggy compared to the custom radios I use on my other phones. Are there any custom radios for the Amaze that I could use with this ROM? I think that's one thing you should focus on if you have the time/capacity to manage creating one. I just suggest that because I think it would help battery life and replace the laggy ICS radio. If there's a custom radio I can flash that's safe to use with this ROM, then by all means point me to it. But I want to make sure it won't conflict with the ROM before I flash it.

windcan

Sep 24, 2010
Vancouver, BC
email stopped auto syncing

Hi, i had this problem on an earlier release and then it got fixed in a subsequent release.
I also never had this problem at first with the June 21 release, but it started again the other day.
That is my emails no longer auto sync and I have to manually press the sync button.

Any idea of what is going on or how to fix?

Much appreciated

windcan

Sep 24, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Hi, i had this problem on an earlier release and then it got fixed in a subsequent release.
I also never had this problem at first with the June 21 release, but it started again the other day.
That is my emails no longer auto sync and I have to manually press the sync button.

Any idea of what is going on or how to fix?

Much appreciated

If I were to re install, should I wipe or format anything else?
Currently I wipe cache, dalvik cache, format device, and also in 4ext formal device except SD card. This last step does not touch the external sd card or the internal sd card I don't believe. Could anything be the issue here?

This is so odd and I can't imagine what happened for my email to stop auto syncing and also when I delete or send an email from the phone, neither work? :(

Thanks for any help you can provide

TMAC 13

626eaa9f-04bf-9ef7.jpg
I definitely love this new camera, and the new tweaks. But why does the clock appear twice when I set it to "center"? It appears in the center AND the corner. Also, the "high speed mobile data icon" doesn't change no matter what I set it to. Loving the AOSP lockscreen, too. I hate the Sense lockscreen.

I have to admit, battery life is a tad bit worse though. I guess that's a hard one to optimize for the ROM. But shoot, I can deal with it for this amazing ROM. Good work on this update, NRG, it's awesome.

That graphical glitch only seems to happen when using the AOSP lock screen. Bummer because I like it too. Not sure how its possible or even related but once I disabled that lock screen and went back to the sense version, the clock tweak works now (as you can see in the pic) and I'm getting battery life (odd I know) but I really do think the AOSP lock screen somehow eats up battery.

Anyone else conform this?

I'm positive about the clock glitch, but I'm curious about the battery drain.

-HTC NRGized Amaze 4G

dpw9272

Mar 29, 2010
did anyone find a resolution

i remember reading people commenting about this but just wondering if they found any resolutions:

1) screen dies when on a call - no my sensor isn't dirty, i have to remove/insert the battery

2) caller ID doesnt show phonebook contacts when they call - at first it was happening intermittently now its a lot more often.

I havent installed/uninstalled anything new. just started having issues with the 0621 release recently.

any suggestions?

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
i remember reading people commenting about this but just wondering if they found any resolutions:

1) screen dies when on a call - no my sensor isn't dirty, i have to remove/insert the battery

2) caller ID doesnt show phonebook contacts when they call - at first it was happening intermittently now its a lot more often.

I havent installed/uninstalled anything new. just started having issues with the 0621 release recently.

any suggestions?

The screen issue is because the CPU freq when screen off is set 192mhz, use a cpu contorl app like setCpu, and increase it to 394mhz

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dpw9272

kgam9456

Jan 17, 2007
Tamarac, FL
I have found that if my phone is not plugged in while on a long call and screen will not wake up, if I plug
it in the screen returns. Seems to work for me.

GUARDIANBD

May 20, 2010
Bat yam
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Great ROM indeed!

but having some troubles myself :

*Terrible battery life.
*during a call the phone does not wake up and i need to pull the battery..
*weak signal.

it's really great rom and i love it! but thous "Glitches" are really bummer :|

I have found that if my phone is not plugged in while on a long call and screen will not wake up, if I plug
it in the screen returns. Seems to work for me.

*during a call the phone does not wake up and i need to pull the battery..

this is why I didn't bother writing a FAQ for this thread, people can't even read a few posts before them... where it was answered...

seriously people, learn how to read...
The screen issue is because the CPU freq when screen off is set 192mhz, use a cpu contorl app like setCpu, and increase it to 394mhz

Reactions: realitysconcierge

dpw9272

Mar 29, 2010
check yourself

this is why I didn't bother writing a FAQ for this thread, people can't even read a few posts before them... where it was answered...

seriously people, learn how to read...

Let's get something clear! Let me first state that no only do I know how to read but I comprehend and can follow directions quite well. Second, I did read and do follow this thread. I cannot speak for others, only myself. If you didn't have anything useful or helpful to say... then don't. Just sit up on your mighty throne and ignore what doesn't pertain to you. If you bothered to read you would see that there was some back and forth about the subjects. If you would've bothered to comprehend you would have noticed that I only recently started to have problems only recently. Which you should have gathered that I didn't have these problems initially.

And as far as your FAQ.... yes some of us read them and others don't. If you are going to do something because you believe from your mighty throne that it would be helpful to those than do read and comprehend and not to stroke your ego then do it..... if not then don't.

And as far as your FAQ.... yes some of us read them and others don't. If you are going to do something because you believe from your mighty throne that it would be helpful to those than do read and comprehend and not to stroke your ego then do it..... if not then don't.

way to fly off the handle for no reason... seriously? you took that as a personal attack? how long have you been hanging around on the internet? I think you might need to realize you were only one of multiple quotes... and I didn't (other than quoting) get specific... it was a generalization... I really don't think it is I who needs an ego stroking... so whatever man... have a nice day, and try not to take things on the net so personally, even if you're called out by name, chances are fairly high that the person doing the calling out, is just as flawed as the person they are calling out...

Reactions: realitysconcierge

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "Energy" ROM collection thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Amaze !

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release
    I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

This is for the GB ROM:

• Stock or themed ROMs available
    • Rosie 5x5 Layout (tweakable)
    • CRT Animation + overscroll (tweakable)
    • Enabled GPU UI rendering
    • Blue highlights instead of green
    • Deodexed, zipaligned, tweaked
    • Extra Quick Settings
    • Improved SD card read ahead
    • Busybox + runparts, TitaniumBackup
    • Zipaligned
    • A few HTC Apps removed, like HTC Navigation and some widgets
    • A lot of junk removed
    • Stock HTC Kernel
    • Screenshot by pressing Power and Home
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Updated hosts file for ad removal
    • A lot more stuff... check the changelog below
    • Fast... Stable.. and GREAT battery life with the stock HTC kernel

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

How to Flash this ROM:

- Root your device
    - Install a custom recovery
    - Install the downloaded ROM .zip found in post #3
    - Make sure to do a Factory Reset / Wipe before installing ROM

If you'd like to donate something for my work

Paypal > USD / EUR
    smile.gif
    Downloads and Changelog

August 6th, 2012 (8.6.2012)

• Fixed a graphics glitch with black popup menus

August 1st, 2012 (8.1.2012)

• Fix a few graphics mistakes introduced in the last version
    • Goo.im update system built in (open and setup the goo.im app to get automatic update notifications / downloads )

July 30th, 2012 (7.30.2012)

• New framework graphics
    • Changed minimum CPU setting to 384Mhz
    • and removed other CPU tweaks
    • Updated all built in apps
    • A few more graphics changes

June 21st, 2012 (6.21.2012)(ICS)

• Fixed init.d scripts processing for good
    • Fixed hard to read digits in "in-call" dialpad screen

June 19th, 2012 (6.19.2012)(ICS)

• Updated built in external apps
    • Updated Camera to Sensation model with HQ picture compression and high bitrate videos
    • Updated a few more graphics in framework to Sense 4 style
    • Added widgets grouping app for non-Sense launchers (thanks to blast0id for idea)
    • Can now switch bluetooth on/off in "airplane mode"
    • Black dialer with new graphics !
    • Fixed black popup with black text on websites
    • Restyled notification pulldown a bit
    • Problems with Ford Sync and other BT devices hopefully fixed
    • Init.d scripts should work again

June 6th, 2012 (6.6.2012)(ICS)

• More tweaks for battery life
    • Decreased minimum CPU freq to 192Mhz
    • CPU 1 online
    • Added new links method thanks to thread found by boojay to fix some app associations
    • Fixed Voice Search and dictation
    • Increased Volume throughout ROM
    • Updated Play store, Titanium Backup, Maps, Adobe Reader... etc
    • Changed some colors around for popup menus and such
    • Added a couple of missing resources in framework-res

June 5th, 2012 (6.5.2012)(ICS)

• Battery life tweaks
    • Virtual Memory and RAM tweaks (to improve performance/battery)
    • Removed OC daemon and let the kernel handle its own sleep states
    • Updated frameworks graphics

June 4th, 2012 (6.4.2012)(ICS)

• Capacitive buttons backlight can be switched on/off with the tweaks app now
    • Removed troublesome tmobile caller ID app
    • Removed default association links app so you get more choices of what to open your links with (thanks to bling123 for the tip)

June 3rd, 2012 (6.3.2012)(ICS)

• Camera quality tweaks
    • Beats audio added
    • Reversed Yes/No button positions in some instances
    • Sleep/Wake daemon speeds tweaked to eliminate SOD
    • Added back caller id app
    • More graphics design elements from Sense 4 added in
    • Fixed wakeup with camera/video buttons !
    • Fixed APN issues for MMS

June 1st, 2012 (6.1.2012)(ICS)

• Fixed MMS sizing issues and can now go over 1000K
    • Fixed SMS over wifi timestamp issues
    • More graphic changes (themed status bar icons)
    • Fixed lockscreen FCs when Exchange policies were in effect
    • Lockscreen tweaks should work fine now
    • Changed camera sounds to more pleasing stuff from Sense 4.0
    • Added DSP Manager + modules (so you can shape the sound for apps other than HTC Music)
    • ICS apps smooth gradient fix
    • Revised HTC Music to remove non working Beats option
    • ROM is deemed very stable and will be the last for a little while again :)

Snipped ---

Click here to download the STOCK look ROM. The blue ROM isnt available yet. If you have a copy, please send it to me!

If you'd like to download a STOCK looking ROM click here to see my other thread...

Credits:

- dsixda for his amazing kitchen
    - krook for providing already deodexed files !
    - flemming for his M10Tools
    - brut.all for the apktool
    - And all other great devs that share their work for free!

Screenshots

Screenshots of the Energy ICS themed ROM

2012-06-19_15-13-38.png
    2012-06-19_15-13-52.png
    2012-06-19_15-13-57.png

2012-06-19_15-14-09.png
    2012-06-19_15-14-19.png
    2012-06-19_15-15-31.png

Screenshots

Screenshots of the Energy Gingerbread themed ROM

(older release... found in the Gingerbread download directory)

2012-01-29_13-34-46.jpg
    2012-01-29_13-34-58.jpg
    2012-01-29_13-35-03.jpg

2012-01-29_13-35-09.jpg
    2012-01-29_13-35-14.jpg
    2012-01-29_13-35-54.jpg