M7 devs

Search This thread

motoelliot

Nov 23, 2010
Real question... What developers will be working on this? Thats what i wanna know... Feel free to chime in.

Sent from 3D A.W.E.S.O.M-O

Reactions: migascalp

vizzy

Jan 5, 2012
Real question... What developers will be working on this? Thats what i wanna know... Feel free to chime in.

I read somewhere that mike1986 will release a Rom for it.

But it all depends if the devs cone over that know how to unlock etc.

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

motoelliot

Nov 23, 2010
Of course it does... Mikey is a good start ive used his roms in the past. Great work. Lets keep this goin...

wontcachme

Jun 22, 2008
Nijmegen
I was wondering this to. Considering im planning to use my phone for around three years some good support would be nice. My HTC Desire still gets new roms and i would like that for the successor too (One or Z)

Reactions: a box of kittens

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
You guys are making me so excited :) its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board

you ll probably see several team venom members on the gsm version and the sprint version :p

started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise :p

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
you ll probably see several team venom members on the gsm version and the sprint version :p

started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise :p

I rather donate to get S-OFF dev, there's gonna be plenty of development for this device.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
I rather donate to get S-OFF dev, there's gonna be plenty of development for this device.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

That's a tad negative towards team venom.
The reason behind getting m0narX a phone is not for bounty or payment. Its so that he can develop venom tweaks for it, because he is the master/leader of team venom
Its a donation for his support and the development of the ROM, not a donation for bounty or just for money. The money will be used to buy monarx's phone
S-off is usually bounty, where the person collects money for what they've done
Just my 2c :)

strip419

Jul 18, 2012
THIS PLANET
Nothing beats the feeling of having the best devs in the industry(yep in the industry coz all these OEM guys keep f**ken up) sign up for Ur device...I bet the GSM version will get s-off first, cos these carriers I don't trust em.....salute guys its great to see u here

Sent from my Desire Z using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: jellydroid13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Venom is in!! :)
    ill be around :D
    My toolkit will be released for this phone. Don't worry about that :)

I may jump to this phone if I can save up for it. We shall see. Broke college students can't always have fancy gadgets anymore lol

Sent From My HTC One S via Someone's Room ;)
    You guys are making me so excited :) its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board

A nice themed rom will be available as well