[Q] Battery Charging Time

How long is the charging time with battery less than 10%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

bgumble

Dec 27, 2008
oneplus.net
How long does it take to charge battery of your RAZR HD with original Motorola charger?

Mine takes hours to charge, is there a way to speed it up?

tech_head

How long does it take to charge battery of your RAZR HD with original Motorola charger?

Mine takes hours to charge, is there a way to speed it up?

No way to speed it up. just use the correct charger that puts out 800mA or better.
I'm assuming you are using the factory charger?

Also, mine almost never gets that low. At the end of the day, I typically have 40-60% left depending on what I was doing.

sumomuscle

Dec 6, 2010
I can tell you that it took from 5:20pm-9:30pm today to go from 1% to fully charged. A total of 4 hours 10 minutes. This is a Razr HD not Maxx and, regardless of whether I leave the phone on or turn it off, it takes approximately the same amount of time to fully charge. The battery life is amazing , btw.

brownrt

Dec 1, 2008
Washington, DC
So def always use the stock charger and as general rule of thumb, my HD usually has about an 60% charge from empty after about an hour of charging. It takes about 3hrs for the rest.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

bgumble

Dec 27, 2008
oneplus.net
I had a hTC Desire before and it took 1-2 hours to charge,
so I wasn't expecting that much time to fully charge the HD battery.

it seems that there is no way to speed it up.

nevertheless, battery is great :good:

FerasSGT

Mar 24, 2009
Guys i didnt want to make a new thread for my question i bought a used xt925 and the guy gave me nokia charger with output 5V,750 mA i want to know the voltages and amp of charger supplied with razr hd xt925.so far i am charging my xt925 with laptop usb port only but it takes long time for full charge.thanx