v2info.jpg
v2appdrawer.jpg
v2notificationsimage.jpg
v2messaging.jpg
v2epm.jpg
v2contacts.jpg
v2homescreen.jpg

HydroPeria v1.0 For Samsung Galaxy Pocket

Be ready for a burst of some Advanced Modifications and Original Layouts And Ideas Made and Presented To GT-S5300 By HydroPeria Dev Team​

homescreenfixed.jpg
notificationsfixed.jpg

And also .. IT IS ALSO THE "FIRST" CUSTOM ROM THAT WAS ABLE TO ACQUIRE THE "SWEEP TO UNLOCK" LOCKSCREEN .. how was that ? :D

sweeplockfixed.jpg

But First Of All , Lets Talk About Features .. And Whats Inside The Rom .. Ready ??​
  • We added Adrenaline and Universal Tweaks For More Fast And Reliable Speed Of Your Phone
  • We Also Added ScreenShot , Reboot , and Recovery options on Power Menu (EPM as they call it)
  • We deleted some false options on the rom like the bugged DOWNLOAD MODE OPTION on Lidroid Restart options , and Power Menu Mod
  • We Modified the 6 Lockscreen Mod clocks to become Center in gravity and layout for designing purposes
  • Added EDT Tweaks inside so you can manage your statusbar icons
  • Added CarrierName.apk so you can rename your Provider name any name you want
  • Added No frills CPu for those users who flashes Custom Kernels With different Cpu Speed
  • Added Phone Schedules.apk so you can set the task you want to do in automatic way
  • added Swipe To Remove Notification mod
  • Stock Samsung Music Player was Replaced by Walkman Player for more Xperia aura
  • And a whole lot more .. you may try it and see what we are talking about :D

Now Let Me Introduce To You Some Of the SCREENSHOTS

As I have said earlier , I was able to modify the rom to acquire the "Sweep To Unlock" lockscreen .. Wasted almost a week of my life just to have it .. but its really worth it :D

sweeplockfixed.jpg

It is already waiting for you inside 6 lockscreen options on Settings together with the 5 other lockscreens that are modified to have their own clocks on center :good:​

slidelockfixed.jpg
rotarylockfixed.jpg
ringlockfixed.jpg
layoutfg.jpg

The Swipe To Remove Mod is also Active for those who are lazy to read their notifications :laugh:

swipetoremovefixed.jpg

The Extended Power Menu was also modified to have Screenshot, Reboot, and Recovery Optons so you can manage to take screenshots, reboot, or go to recovery easily by just pressing the power button

epmfixed.jpg

And the last screenshot to be presented is the wallpaper gallery .. From there , you can now Swim on many Real Xperia Wallpapers.. choose what you want and set it either as Homescreen Wallpaper or lockscreen Wallpaper

wallpapergallery3fixed.jpg
wallpapergallery2fixed.jpg
wallpapergallery1fixed.jpg

BUGS ? .. no bugs was detected or found as of now .. but i am sure HydroPeria have a bug .. but not that big :D

DOWNLOAD

Opppppppps!!! guys , We did this for you .. FOR FREE .. so please do us a little favor in return .. PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR THE LINK! We need to know how many people used, are using , and will use the rom ..
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?35uu5g6wy7k6blu

HOW TO FLASH???
We deleted the applications and files that will make firmware compatibilities .. This means that you can flash the rom on any firmware you want ..​
  • Reflash your current firmware via ODIN Software ..
  • Take a Reset Factory Settings - This is optional .. but will have you the best of HydroPeria
  • After Media Scanning Completed , Go to RECOVERY MODE
  • Then flash the Rom on it .. (NOT ON CWM .. but i think you can) I just used Recovery mode whenever i flash the rom
  • After Recovery Says, "Complete" , wipe your data and cache ..
  • Then Restart
  • Enjoy!
  • NO MORE ROOTING AND DEODEXING PROCEDURE!!!!!!!

CREDITS!
TO MY TEAM MATES:​
  • Prasad Rulzz
  • Jed Herce
  • And Specially my buddy on modifying
    mvsdroid (Please search him here on xda and say some thanks . or press any thank button he have on every thread he started) :D

To Those People Who Arent Did A Good Job
  • _pxD.aa - For The beautiful Sound Mod and Smooth Swipe To Remove ^___________^
  • M.H Mahadi - For theming Dialer and some Pngs
  • To the creator of Adrenaline and Universal tweaks
  • Lidroid - For toggles and Lockscreen\
  • Partyush - for making one big and best guide for 6 lockscreen

And To The People Who Willingly Wait For This :D

PRESSING IS MORE USEFUL HERE THAN SAYING :D

Last edited:

William Gil Villanueva

Nov 25, 2012
Pasig
Updates

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!​

HydroPeria V1.1 (April 7 2013)

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6b80ll9gwyxf1p6

Code:
Changelogs:

* Fixed 3G Signal Loss
* Fixed Edge Mms Bubble
* Fixed End Call Bug
* New Sony Sketch Font
* New Settings Icons
* New Ui Background

HydroPeria V2 (April 13 2013)
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ls9y3dqx04890wh

Code:
Changelogs:
*Smoother Swipe To Remove!!!!
*Now with Beats Audio , Alsa Mixer , and Beats equalizer ALL IN ONE ^_^
*Redefined Framework
*Redefined Settings
*Redefined SystemUI
*Optimized Pngs
*Modified for more Elegant UI
*Deleted Reboot and Recovery Options On Power Menu
*Fixed Application names on AppDrawer
*Now With ICS Animation
*And Many More .. Check IT :)

Last edited:

primitive.A

Mar 4, 2008
pretoria
im brand new

been running with my beloved galaxy note for 2 years now. it finally got stolen(living in south africa and all) and now i downgraded to the pocket. so far i think this is the best rom ive seen for the pocket. flashing right now! do u guys have some sort of a list or something of all the roms seeing as theres no dedicated thread? (WEAK!!)

primitive.A

Mar 4, 2008
pretoria
i love it! okay just a few things.
i struggled to add more thatn one google account. had to restart the phone after each account in order to get the add account button to respond in settings
i seem to have extremely bad reception, was on HYPERION1 before this and signal quality was superb. now after flashing and upgrading to this rom(v2) i have very weak signal. is there a radio change of some sorts between the 2 roms?

GREAT WORK BTW!!! she runs butter smooth!!

William Gil Villanueva

Nov 25, 2012
Pasig
Hello

Sir , Thanks for reporting .. but i dont think we modify its signal strenght .. uhmm .. try pasting all the files of v1 and v2 all together on 1 zip .. then do the procedure from the star ^_^

Reactions: primitive.A

sflnwr

Jan 19, 2013
depok
very light and beauty, but i dont like the default font.
can you tell me how to change the default font please:D

alexguna

Sep 29, 2012
chennai
music player

only the problem is music player & videos are playing at same time.

this only the changes required.

Last edited:

iAlexander

Apr 1, 2013
Taytay
i'm currently using it right now but I noticed that sometimes the phone always vibrate and feels like a getting an error. without getting a window box :( could you tell me what is it?

shabydog

Nov 26, 2012
TLV, IL
Is it hebrew supported rom?

Hi,
I'm looking for any GT-S5300 Rom that including Hebrew.
Anyone can tell me if the "hydroperia rom" includes Hebrew?
Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HydroPeria v2.0 (04/13/2013)

ScreenShots:
    v2systemui.jpg
    v2info.jpg
    v2appdrawer.jpg
    v2notificationsimage.jpg
    v2messaging.jpg
    v2epm.jpg
    v2contacts.jpg
    v2homescreen.jpg

HydroPeria v1.0 For Samsung Galaxy Pocket

Be ready for a burst of some Advanced Modifications and Original Layouts And Ideas Made and Presented To GT-S5300 By HydroPeria Dev Team​

homescreenfixed.jpg
    notificationsfixed.jpg

And also .. IT IS ALSO THE "FIRST" CUSTOM ROM THAT WAS ABLE TO ACQUIRE THE "SWEEP TO UNLOCK" LOCKSCREEN .. how was that ? :D

sweeplockfixed.jpg

But First Of All , Lets Talk About Features .. And Whats Inside The Rom .. Ready ??​
    • We added Adrenaline and Universal Tweaks For More Fast And Reliable Speed Of Your Phone
    • We Also Added ScreenShot , Reboot , and Recovery options on Power Menu (EPM as they call it)
    • We deleted some false options on the rom like the bugged DOWNLOAD MODE OPTION on Lidroid Restart options , and Power Menu Mod
    • We Modified the 6 Lockscreen Mod clocks to become Center in gravity and layout for designing purposes
    • Added EDT Tweaks inside so you can manage your statusbar icons
    • Added CarrierName.apk so you can rename your Provider name any name you want
    • Added No frills CPu for those users who flashes Custom Kernels With different Cpu Speed
    • Added Phone Schedules.apk so you can set the task you want to do in automatic way
    • added Swipe To Remove Notification mod
    • Stock Samsung Music Player was Replaced by Walkman Player for more Xperia aura
    • And a whole lot more .. you may try it and see what we are talking about :D

Now Let Me Introduce To You Some Of the SCREENSHOTS

As I have said earlier , I was able to modify the rom to acquire the "Sweep To Unlock" lockscreen .. Wasted almost a week of my life just to have it .. but its really worth it :D

sweeplockfixed.jpg

It is already waiting for you inside 6 lockscreen options on Settings together with the 5 other lockscreens that are modified to have their own clocks on center :good:​

slidelockfixed.jpg
    rotarylockfixed.jpg
    ringlockfixed.jpg
    layoutfg.jpg

The Swipe To Remove Mod is also Active for those who are lazy to read their notifications :laugh:

swipetoremovefixed.jpg

The Extended Power Menu was also modified to have Screenshot, Reboot, and Recovery Optons so you can manage to take screenshots, reboot, or go to recovery easily by just pressing the power button

epmfixed.jpg

And the last screenshot to be presented is the wallpaper gallery .. From there , you can now Swim on many Real Xperia Wallpapers.. choose what you want and set it either as Homescreen Wallpaper or lockscreen Wallpaper

wallpapergallery3fixed.jpg
    wallpapergallery2fixed.jpg
    wallpapergallery1fixed.jpg

BUGS ? .. no bugs was detected or found as of now .. but i am sure HydroPeria have a bug .. but not that big :D

DOWNLOAD

Opppppppps!!! guys , We did this for you .. FOR FREE .. so please do us a little favor in return .. PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR THE LINK! We need to know how many people used, are using , and will use the rom ..
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?35uu5g6wy7k6blu

HOW TO FLASH???
    We deleted the applications and files that will make firmware compatibilities .. This means that you can flash the rom on any firmware you want ..​
    • Reflash your current firmware via ODIN Software ..
    • Take a Reset Factory Settings - This is optional .. but will have you the best of HydroPeria
    • After Media Scanning Completed , Go to RECOVERY MODE
    • Then flash the Rom on it .. (NOT ON CWM .. but i think you can) I just used Recovery mode whenever i flash the rom
    • After Recovery Says, "Complete" , wipe your data and cache ..
    • Then Restart
    • Enjoy!
    • NO MORE ROOTING AND DEODEXING PROCEDURE!!!!!!!

CREDITS!
    TO MY TEAM MATES:​
    • Prasad Rulzz
    • Jed Herce
    • And Specially my buddy on modifying
      mvsdroid (Please search him here on xda and say some thanks . or press any thank button he have on every thread he started) :D

To Those People Who Arent Did A Good Job
    • _pxD.aa - For The beautiful Sound Mod and Smooth Swipe To Remove ^___________^
    • M.H Mahadi - For theming Dialer and some Pngs
    • To the creator of Adrenaline and Universal tweaks
    • Lidroid - For toggles and Lockscreen\
    • Partyush - for making one big and best guide for 6 lockscreen

And To The People Who Willingly Wait For This :D

PRESSING IS MORE USEFUL HERE THAN SAYING :D
    Updates

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!​

HydroPeria V1.1 (April 7 2013)

Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6b80ll9gwyxf1p6

Code:
    Changelogs:

* Fixed 3G Signal Loss
    * Fixed Edge Mms Bubble
    * Fixed End Call Bug
    * New Sony Sketch Font
    * New Settings Icons
    * New Ui Background

HydroPeria V2 (April 13 2013)
    Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ls9y3dqx04890wh

Code:
    Changelogs:
    *Smoother Swipe To Remove!!!!
    *Now with Beats Audio , Alsa Mixer , and Beats equalizer ALL IN ONE ^_^
    *Redefined Framework
    *Redefined Settings
    *Redefined SystemUI
    *Optimized Pngs
    *Modified for more Elegant UI
    *Deleted Reboot and Recovery Options On Power Menu
    *Fixed Application names on AppDrawer
    *Now With ICS Animation
    *And Many More .. Check IT :)
    :good:

nice work bro :good: :good:

Thank You Bro ^__________________^
    Thanks ! :)

cool ROM! it's really nice to see a lot of Custom ROM for our beloved SGP :))

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda-developers

Yeah! hope xda will see galaxy pocket's development .. after that , they will provide own thread for sgp :D