[Q] Help. Cant make phone calls properly

Search This thread

New Droid

Jun 22, 2012
Hi to everyone...

I'm having some trouble with a galaxy note 2 , N7100. This is a chinese phone, it came with a chinese version of JB, i think it was 4.2.
After some attempt i flash it to an european version. But now this happens, when i try to make a phone call using a mobile network the connection is established but i can't hear what the other person is saying on the other side and he cant hear me as well. If i try to make a call using voip (e.g. Skype) it works without any problem.
This situation happens with the european ROM, chinese ROM and a CyanogenMod ROM. Both the european and chinese ROM are official, i have made de download from sammobile.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Obs. When flashing the european ROM through any version of Odin it fails on the modem.bin, but that doesn't happened with the chinese rom.
I flash the european version using this method... Install a custom recovery, install a cyanogenmod rom already rooted, install mobile odin and flash the european rom through there

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Hi to everyone...

I'm having some trouble with a galaxy note 2 , N7100. This is a chinese phone, it came with a chinese version of JB, i think it was 4.2.
After some attempt i flash it to an european version. But now this happens, when i try to make a phone call using a mobile network the connection is established but i can't hear what the other person is saying on the other side and he cant hear me as well. If i try to make a call using voip (e.g. Skype) it works without any problem.
This situation happens with the european ROM, chinese ROM and a CyanogenMod ROM. Both the european and chinese ROM are official, i have made de download from sammobile.

Obs. When flashing the european ROM through any version of Odin it fails on the modem.bin, but that doesn't happened with the chinese rom.
I flash the european version using this method... Install a custom recovery, install a cyanogenmod rom already rooted, install mobile odin and flash the european rom through there
Go to settings>>sounds>>scroll down to system>>tick mark all the the 5 options under it (dial pad touch tones ,touch sounds ,screen lock sound,vibrate on touch and vol.adjustment sound) then REBOOT,try making a phone call ,it should work.I had the same issue on my note 2 after flashing a Cyanogen ROM and i stumbled upon a thread that mentioned to do the above steps and it worked:)

jotekman

Jun 18, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
Go to settings>>sounds>>scroll down to system>>tick mark all the the 5 options under it (dial pad touch tones ,touch sounds ,screen lock sound,vibrate on touch and vol.adjustment sound) then REBOOT,try making a phone call ,it should work.I had the same issue on my note 2 after flashing a Cyanogen ROM and i stumbled upon a thread that mentioned to do the above steps and it worked:)

Thanks! I had that problem and it worked for me! You rock!

Tianrayquane

Feb 21, 2014

It is right.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to everyone...